The Animal is offline Banned

Question 2 quick newb questions

if deca and test are stacked together does the deca cancel out the test's ability to accelerate hairloss? and do steroids not only accelerate baldness but do they accelerate the rate of greying of hair?...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    imo if you are predisposed to greyness/balding, than it will be accelerated...one aas will not cancell out anothers conversion to dht

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I'm taking testa nd deca . My hair is not turning gray but it is turning loose. Maybe a little more than before cycle but i think it gave up the battle long ago and now is in full retreat.

shootdeep is offline Member
    i've never had a problem. listen to what asymm. said

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    sh*t mines been receding well before juice I don't care anymore that's what hats, and razors are for

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i agree also with asymmetrical1, if u were going to go bald u were going to go bald just might speed the process up

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    imo if you are predisposed to greyness/balding, than it will be accelerated...one aas will not cancell out anothers conversion to dht
    Havent lost any of my hair at age of 38 and this cycle I am on has not done anything to make my hair fall out, however since the age of 25 I started getting some stray grey hairs... now I feel I am getting as grey as others my age of lost their hair. If I had to pick, I'd keep the grey instead of bald but I think if you dont loose it, it will grey early so the grass isnt so green on the other side so to speak. I have not noticed any acceleration my greying due to AAS but who knows.. only 12 weeks on a cycle, maybe still too early to notice?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Havent lost any of my hair at age of 38 and this cycle I am on has not done anything to make my hair fall out, however since the age of 25 I started getting some stray grey hairs... now I feel I am getting as grey as others my age of lost their hair. If I had to pick, I'd keep the grey instead of bald but I think if you dont loose it, it will grey early so the grass isnt so green on the other side so to speak. I have not noticed any acceleration my greying due to AAS but who knows.. only 12 weeks on a cycle, maybe still too early to notice?
    good deal man...i hav'nt had any probs, actually want to lose some body hair,,but i've been drinking liquid finestride just as a precaution...don't know if it will help, but its cheap

Thread Information