Thread: Amps

seesamplay is offline Junior Member

Amps

My Sustanon comes in amps. I looked for information on the best way to get the oil from the amp to the syringe, and I couldn't find anything. I have tried pouring from the amp to the syringe, but it doesn't like to come out of the small hole. The needle doesn't do a very good job pin-side-down. Also, there is no opportunity to inject air as you would in a vial.

Half my juice ended up on the counter this morning, so I wanted some input.

After breaking my first amp slightly, I can now snap the tops off without fail - I just need to perfect getting it into the syringe.

Thanks in advance,

Sam

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    dude u just break the top off the amp and draw it out with the needle. If your having that much trouble drawing then switch tips to a 18 g to draw then switch again to a 25 g or whatever to shoot.
    It takes alittle time to draw up the oil but that's par for the course when using amps.

Body is offline Associate Member

Practice

As you found out,pouring it isn't going to work. 1st, break the amp. 2nd, Pull about 1/2 the juice into the syringe with the needle. 3rd, hold the amp slightly sideways (be careful not to spill it) and carefully lay the pin into the amp with the hole in the needle facing down. All of the juice will concentrate in one small corner of the amp and you can suck up just about all of it.

Hint: Be careful not to hit the tip of your pin against the bottom of the amp, or you may dull the tip. If it happens, you can either use the dull pin or change pinz before you inject. Good luck!

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    what if I'm not getting any/enough suction? i am using 23g 1.5". sometimes the plunger is pretty tight, but usually it's pretty loose. can i wet the plunger or something?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    wet the plunger with what? Water or something?... don't do that you'll contaminate the syringe.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    This thead is scaring me...

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I feel for you bro!!........ I wish I could have seen all of this going on........

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Try drawing with an 18gauge 1.5, sucks it all right up in just a few seconds.

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing Sust on my first cycle.....I use a 21g for draw, and it's still slow. Warm the amp under warm water before breaking, then draw w/large 18g or 21g, replace tip with your inject size (25g, 23g, 22g).

Never add anything to the surface of the needle and NEVER add anything to the inside of the syringe....you'll be begging for an infection in deep muscle. I don't care what kind of stud you are; that's going to hurt.

Good luck........read more about injections from this site.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    make sure the pin is fully pushed on to the barrel....if its not you will find the plunger being tight.....
    use the biggest pin you have to withdraw and just change pins for when u are injecting.....
    i use 18s to withdraw and 23 to inject...
    good luck

shootdeep is offline Member
    you need to switch pins after you draw. if you're getting all the oil out of the amp the tip is basically on the bottom of the amp and you're gonna ding the tip and it'll hurt like hell.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

You need to get a small needle file (its not used on the needles, its just a small, fine file with a sharp edge). You can get them from Harbor Freight tools or sometimes Wal-mart. Or you can use a metal fingernail file. File the amp in the small part of the neck, there should be a line around the neck, Don't file too far into the amp, wipe it down with alcohal, then wrap it with a towel, and snap the top off.

Stengun

Thread Information