Thread: T200 w/ Deca?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb T200 w/ Deca?

I have been reading these posts for somtime. I had just recemtly signed on to post questions and answer some. In respect the knoledge of this forum and the users and want to ask a question.

I have already done one cycle of Deca . I am currently in the middle of doing a cylce of T200, which I have now started a cycle of Deca in the mddle of that T200 cycle.

My question is, will I get good results from this? I weighed 200 pounds when I started juicing (which was the middle of October). I now weigh 216. My hopes are to weigh 225 by the middle of Feb. And I am looking to do another cycle in mid March. I would appreciate any advice you guys have.

Thanks so much, look forward to hearing your insights.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Make sure you are taking your clomid and have some nolva. I'm sure you know this, but this is top priority for obvious reasons.

How long are you running your current cycle for , what are the doses, and why did you wait until now to add the deca ? Shout back.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    PaPaPump, I waited this long becuase I wanted to get a bulk from th etest then cut it up with the deca .

I started on 12/5 with 1cc, weekly I am currently at my 6th week which I just shot 3cc on Wed. I followed that with a 1.5 shot of Deca. Which I just started. My test cycle should be completed in four weeks from now and deca should be completed two weeks after that.

Another question, when is too late to start the clomid and nolva?

I appreciate your help Pump

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    deca wont cut you up anymore than t200 bro. they should be run at the same time. the correct way for a beginner would be 4-600mgs t200 per week and 400mgs deca per week for 8-10 weeks. nolvadex should not be used unless you have signs of gyno. clomid therapy should begin 4 weeks after your last injection.

Thread Information