Buddie is offline New Member

1st cycle, any suggestions

I am 22, have been trainning for about 3 years, I am around 200-210, Last time I maxed out on chest I got 350 up 1 time. I have been reading info here for about 2 months. I don't want to wait, or be told to look up more info, I just want your suggestions, then I will decide what to go with. I have some friends who are juicing now and I just want to get a varity of opions and not just go by what they tell me. I WILL HAVE EVERYTHING on hand before I start !!!! Thanks guys, most of you seem to really know your ****!! This site is great!! I'll try to get some pics up when I can, maybe that will help you guys give me some advise on what kind of cycle to go with. Body fat is around 12-14% so i could stand to lose a few lbs around the belly, I have about a 4 pack!lol
    Last edited by Buddie; 12-31-2003 at 06:13 PM.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddie
    I am 22, have been trainning for about 3 years, I am around 200-210, Last time I maxed out on chest I got 350 up 1 time. I have been reading info here for about 2 months. I don't want to wait, or be told to look up more info, I just want your suggestions, then I will decide what to go with. I have some friends who are juicing now and I just want to get a varity of opions and not just go by what they tell me. I WILL HAVE EVERYTHING on hand before I start !!!! Thanks guys, most of you seem to really know your ****!! This site is great!!
    If you've been reading here for two months then you know enough to do at least the following three things when looking for beginning cycles:

1) Clearly state your stats (age, height, weight, body fat, etc)
    2) Clearly state your goals (cutting, bulking, etc.)
    3) Write out one or two cycles that you think will help you achieve your goals to show that you have researched and taken time to put together a cycle. No one really wants to help anyone that hasn't demonstrated that they've taken time to help themselves.

What I've written above is some of the most basic things that are stated again and again. Asking vague questions like you have above will not get you what you need.

The best way is to be specific.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-31-2003 at 06:18 PM.

I'm glad that you've at least edited in some of the information I suggested that you supply. I hope you take the time to write out some of your own cycles. You'll get far better answers.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Goals are a must before help can be given though. But if this is your first cycle or any type of AS, your best bet would be to go with an all testosterone cycle.

Buddie is offline New Member
    Sorry about that guys, I am interested in bulking, I was thinking about doing test only, but my friend said I would be stupid not to add some deca into the mix. 500mg of test prop a week. Would I see good gain with test only, I want to keep the sides to a min!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Sorry about that guys, I am interested in bulking, I was thinking about doing test only, but my friend said I would be stupid not to add some deca into the mix. 500mg of test prop a week. Would I see good gain with test only, I want to keep the sides to a min!
    go with enan, or cyp, why do u wanna run prop? There's nothing stupid about running a test only cycle for a first. Take a look at how many guys on here have run it, and gotten great results.

BTW, Welcome to the board, Buddie.

Have you considered how many weeks you're going to run your cycle?

I don't suggest that you use prop as a first cycle. Aside from the required frequent injections every day (ED) or every other day (EOD), prop can be painful.

For a testosteone-only cycle, you should use a long lasting ester of test such as cypionate or enanthate --not sustanon , which is a mix of long and short acting esters or test.

500mg per week is far to much for you to start with. You should consider runing 200mg - 400mg per week for you first cycle if you're using only testosterone .

If your friend says that anything below 400mg of testosterone per week is too little, then you can use the search function on this board to learn about the effectiveness of low-dose cycles (such as 200-300mg per week of testosterone [long-lasting ester]). After you read about low-dose cycles (if you haven't already), you will be prepared to respond to your friend if he suggests that people can't grow on low-doses.

How's your nutrition? What amount of calories and what amount of protein have you been taking in over the last month?
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-31-2003 at 06:53 PM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I am finishing a 12wk test ena 500mg/wk cycle and am up 23lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    I am finishing a 12wk test ena 500mg/wk cycle and am up 23lbs.

Congratulations, groverman1.

People can certainly grow on 500mg per week of enan; no one doubts that. But, if someone is just starting out, it would be wiser for him/her to run a low-dose cycle and put on 23 lbs rather than use more steroids than necessary to accomplish the same gains.

Thread Information