cap_kix is offline New Member

Exclamation Heart Palpations with juice

Sup guys If some one has heart Palpataions, will juice effect (orAggravate) this problem. cycle includes:
    8 weeks Deca 300mg per wk
    8 weeks Test 400 400mg per wk
    HCG
    Provirion
    please hit me back, peace.

WogLifter is offline New Member
    Not a good idea as far as im concerned bro. If your prepared to take the risk, considering its your body, do it. But personally i dont think its a good idea at all. Best of lukc bro

cap_kix is offline New Member
    It's not me, it a guy I'm gonna cycle with and he insists on doing so I just need to see if i need to talk him out of it or not. I read JohnnyB's post on test and heart and it made it sound like it can even improve the situation you think this is true?

gator1298 is offline New Member
    Defininetly NOT a good idea.... I dont see how it could be good for it.. He may not have any side effects for a while, but the risks he is going to take might effect him 20-30 years down the road.. Stroke, heart attack.. Anything dealing with your heart should not be fooled around with. Best of luck.

diesel21 is offline Member
    yes it will, my friend almost dropped dead...... if anything go real low doses, then build up, i would never, work out, eat 5,000 calories a day, 300 grms protein and do hard workouts, you can get very far nauturally, i did... went from 160 in high school to 190 now, i'm 25 now, but all good quality muscle... i went up to 185 naturally and waited for 5 yrs of working out till i took juice........more you have naturally, better you will look and keep (well depends on genetics to, but assuming you have some kind of good genes, anyone can do it!)

lwgy is offline Junior Member
    how often are the palpatations?

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cap_kix
    Sup guys If some one has heart Palpataions, will juice effect (orAggravate) this problem. cycle includes:
    8 weeks Deca 300mg per wk
    8 weeks Test 400 400mg per wk
    HCG
    Provirion
    please hit me back, peace.

just wondering as to what is the cause of the them.... although i wouldn't recommend juice to anyone that experiences palpitations on a regular basis, knowing the etiology might help shed more light on the subject.

Thread Information