j_dawg34 is offline Junior Member

When should i really feel my stuff...

...kick in? I got deca and sus and i am running the deca for 8 wks and the sus for 4 wks(in the middle of my cycle) i have been taking deca for two weeks now in the beginning of wk 2 now i am not being imaptient i would just like to know when i will see the gains i can already feel myself getting stronger but i want to see something I do however see myself getting fatter but that is ok b/c when i started i was 6'0 145 now i am at 152-3 probably due to eating all the time. and the **** protein i have pro v 60 3 times a day

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    why would you rund sust just for 4 weeks and why in the middle of your cycle

just a starter cycle plz dont flame

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I just can not believe some of the posts on here.

j-dawg my advice to you is do some reading and research steroids before you do them.

LMR

no flame intended but i am having trouble trying to comprehend why you would run sust in the middle of your cycle.

J...what do you expect when you post that on here? Bro use the seach button up top and type in some key words on "sustanon cycles", "deca cycles", "short cycles", read my link on sustanon usage in my signature. Youre doing it all wrong and youre going to hurt yourself. What else do you want anyone on AR to say but not flame on you? Do some research and do it correctly thats all.
    Quote Originally Posted by j_dawg34
    just a starter cycle plz dont flame

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j_dawg34
    ...kick in? I got deca and sus and i am running the deca for 8 wks and the sus for 4 wks(in the middle of my cycle) i have been taking deca for two weeks now in the beginning of wk 2 now i am not being imaptient i would just like to know when i will see the gains i can already feel myself getting stronger but i want to see something I do however see myself getting fatter but that is ok b/c when i started i was 6'0 145 now i am at 152-3 probably due to eating all the time. and the **** protein i have pro v 60 3 times a day
    your way to skinny to be juicing, you need to hit the gym, and diet and learn about this **** before you actually start poking yourself, your cycle sucks, just stop it and learn before you hurt yourself.
    p.s. if you stay in this cycle, youll be able to tell us when your stuff kicks in by knowing when you have deca dick

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Bro, Bro, that is the craziest cycle I have ever heard. No flame, but If I were you I'd stop and start researching. First off, You always want to run your Test longer than your deca . 4 weeks won't do anything. You will walk away from this cycle with a limp dick and NO gains. SLOW DOWN
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-16-2004 at 01:06 AM.

I just saw your stats. Dear god, I don't know where to begin.. 6'0 and only 145? Bro, Steroids aren't a miracle drug. Your diet seems pretty bad as well. I'm glad your came here for advice. Yes, you might get flamed, but we need to help you as much as possible. Do you have anything to run for Post cycle thearpy? I hope you know what that means!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-16-2004 at 01:06 AM.

J,

buylongterm gave you your first clue what your doing wrong. You always run your test longer than your deca . Cut deca out one week prior to last administration of test. Nolvadex on hand for gyno and PCT(clomid) about 3 weeks after last injection. Do the research J or youre going to get it on this board. We hate seeing people do there cycles all wrong like that. Youre the one that gets hurt in the end not us.

Do a search on Deca Dick. Figure that one out.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    j dawg don't listen to them ur going to be swole

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yeah right lmfao j dawg i still say u could of gained 20lbs natural without sauce, i am also F*ck*n tired of reading post from newbies that weight around 145-160 lbs talking about i am skinny and i cannot gain weight so i am hitting the sauce up, u know what i think thats just f*ck*n lazyness i do not believe some ppl would just want to walk into the gym on juice and have never lifted a weight in there lives and the only reason now is cause they believe roids is going to "jack" them up quick because there little f*ckin p*ssys that are too scared to strive and put in the dirty work naturally b4 they are ready for the juice j-dawg i bet u haven't even picked up a weight and all of asudden had this miraculous idea to do some juice cause u could all of asudden get ahold of it well bud u know what ur an idiot and ur cycle is weak as F*ck and what ur going to gain is a limp dick i have a buddy that had the same idea until me and same idea and he was weighin in at 145 well with advice of this board and some good friends he is already up 3lbs in a week! and he is going to strive the natural way i believe that should be the only way to start out and it will make u have more of an understanding and respect for ur body but o well i am tired of reading ur weak a## posts
    Last edited by GearAholic; 01-13-2004 at 11:52 PM.

bro i have a question for you. Who in there right mind helped you out with this cycle, i know you couldnt of possibly came up with it on your own. who ever they are they seriously misled you

ok guy i did some real thinking and i ordered and have my deca from before still on and now i have sus too(along with nolva just in case the nips start to ache,and clomid for PCT) i am running 300mg a wk of deca/500mg a wk of sus i know this **** isnt as easy as i though it was b4 so thanks guys but you gearaholic shut the **** up man i lift at least 4 days a week have for over a year now i am just skinny as **** and it takes time bro some ppl aren't as friggin gifted as some of you who started out fat asses and just worked your way down with as(easy way if you ask me) I have already put on 7 pounds in a weeka and a half probably do to my new all i can eat diet but still i feel stronger due to the as thanks guys for evrything and i will let you all no how it goes. Oh yeah i am running the deca for 8 wks and the sus for 10 wks then pct

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    You should feel it like minutes after your FIRST shot. Its almost instantaneous. Like spinache.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    wow, its pretty cool how this guy got flamed. Yeah his cycle isn't the most impressive or correct combination of drugs for that matter. However I think BLT and LMR were the only ones that actually gave him advice instead of the buisness end of the proverbial napalm cannon. Bermich never fails to amuse though. Gearaholic is soooo pumped, I need to get some of his coolntuff brand gear.

All i know is this....We've all been there before. The purpose of this board is to make sure we help EVERYONE out. thats why I and everyone else came here. Now with that said, lets buckle down and do whatever we can to help him run a correct cycle.

Bro, it all begins with research. I've been in your shoes before. If it wasnt' for the knowledge and the great bro's on this board, I'd probably be walking around with a limp dick and no gains.

Lets start from the beginning with RESEARCH...

REMEMBER:

there are no STUPID questions..............

Again, it's good you are doing your research and asking questions....
    Last edited by buylongterm; 01-16-2004 at 01:09 AM.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    REMEMBER:

I agree. There are no stupid questions in life. Just stupid people asking questions.

rippedness is offline New Member
    Haha bermich - too true...

someday is offline Member
    seriously though this young buck is already on and has no idea what he's doing. An eat all diet isn't **** unless you know what your eating. At 6'6" and 150 pounds even after two years of lifting you should have gained something even if its like 10 pounds. This is what it sounds like to me.....your friends tell you somethings cool so you take it, you find this board two weeks in and you ad sust,, none of this **** will help you unless you eat bro....and im serious i dont care if your a hard gainer or a fatass coming into the muscle commune. Food is what makes you big and im talking 5000 calories a day not just im full and ****. EAT FOR EXCELLENCE. Hell if your willin to spend a few hundred dollars on sauce cycle why wouldn't you wnat to get the most out of it. HAVE I TYPED ENOUGH, this is my cheat day for the next 5 weeks. Any other questions just post or PM where here to help but **** brother....lift something heavy.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I agree. There are no stupid questions in life. Just stupid people asking questions.
    im borrowing that quote and putting it in my profile on aim lol. thats gotta be one of the funniest things ive ever heard. and my only advise to this guys is to start eating and gain weight naturally first

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    REMEMBER:

I don't know BLT, I have seen alot of them on here.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    wow, its pretty cool how this guy got flamed. Yeah his cycle isn't the most impressive or correct combination of drugs for that matter. However I think BLT and LMR were the only ones that actually gave him advice instead of the buisness end of the proverbial napalm cannon. Bermich never fails to amuse though. Gearaholic is soooo pumped, I need to get some of his coolntuff brand gear.
    Agreed, I could have sworn our goal was to HELP people... not rip them a new one for asking questions... the guy fcuked up, give him a break. I guess all you smartasses were just born steroid guru's who've never made a mistake with a cycle.

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    HOLY CRAP!!! Dude, I started out @ 6'0", 155lbs. I didn't even TOUCH juice until I got myself up to 195lbs NATURALLY...
    yea man i'm 6'1 and 235 naturally..... you are too small to be juicing

i suggest you end the cycle now and start a new one when you put some size on naturally
    i'm not flaming here but you need a good base if you want to keep any of your gains bro

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I agree he shouldn't be juicing, but treating this guy like **** is going to guarantee that he doesn't come back. He'll most likely continue with his cycle and hurt himself when it might have been avoided if we helped him out more.

I'm tired of all the newbie questions too, but **** we were all newbies at one point. I can think of plenty dumb questions i asked on this very board. I never got treated like this guy and now i know my answers and a lot more.

Just a thought

P.S. I still laugh when they get flamed though

Lord is offline Junior Member
    hi there bro, i was exacly like you 4 years ago but i was 6,1 at the same weight. ill hitted the sauce to. do you want to know whats happened? ill got about 14 lbs in my poor 8 weeks cycle with susta.. and after the cycle i loosed everything. do you know whats the problem was? first off.. i didnt eat correctly and i had no muscle contact when i lifted. thats was a waste of money.

when i got everything in check i blowed up 25 lbs with my 2:nd cycle. im on my third now and im up 8 lbs the first week.

listen to the bros on this board and try to eat more, its better to eat 2 small meals then 1 big meal.. eat all the time.. every secound hour, end your cycle and start with this, when everythings work for you, do as i did.. you wont regret it

and btw, check out my cycle below.
    Last edited by Lord; 01-19-2004 at 02:44 PM.

Thread Information