Thread: oil based Winny

slickrick24 is offline New Member

oil based Winny

My buddie sent me 3 20ml vials of an slow release oil based winstrol . It originated out of the Kansas City area, i think by the company called Quintiles. I gave one to a newby and he thought it was fake because it hurt like hell and was a little feverish, then he gave it to a so called bodybuilder and he squirted in his mouth and he said it went numb. What should I think.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    hmmm maybe someone else can give some better insite on this. I have never heard of oil based winny. Not to say it isn't out there. Winny has always been water based, well the kind that I have only used. Sounds like a fake to me or plain ole test. Do you have a pic? I am curious to see.

oil based

It was sent to them in a large quanity, and they took it out and put it in vials themselves. I normaly think that this stuff is fake, but he is a good friend, and he fronted me 3 bottles to sell or try then I would pay him later.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    slick I seen your post in the welcoming and commented. Since this is in the steroid forum now I will paste my comment here on your question so others can follow up properly.

Welcome to AR Slick. You might want to bring this down to the Steroid Question forum. Plenty of members down there now that can answer many of your questions. This is a welcoming forum.

I can comment to your oil based winstrol . That is nothing new. Yes you can convert winstrol to oil based. As for 50mg V day. Thats up in the air. Your buddy may be a juice head not like this board isnt full of them (me) but that amount depends on the user. Stats have to come into play. Like past cycles, size and training, diet. All history of the user. Some members here inject much more than that a day some half that. I think your friend needs to follow you here and do some research. LMR

Here is a link to a site by basskiller. This is a conversion for oil based winny. This is by our famous Harvey who you will see hanging out in the Anabolic Lab Forum.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/winny_oil.html

also

How do you take Clen . Every day straight for 8 weeks, or do you use it for a few weeks and then take some time off

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Also on your 2 weeks off do whats called an ECA stack. For more info do some research and use the Search button up top. Type in clen cycle and ECA. Will be much info and comments on experiences with it. LMR
    Quote Originally Posted by slickrick24
    How do you take Clen. Every day straight for 8 weeks, or do you use it for a few weeks and then take some time off

That is why I love super clen , you can run it longer. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off of clen does absolutely nothing for me. If you run clen by itself longer than 2 weeks, then there is the ole "receptor downgrade theory", not sure if I fully believe that but, why take the chance. Just get you some super clen and you are good to go. I get much better results from the SC!
    My fav is running clen/super clen post cycle. I have ran it during a cycle, with semi good results. IMO running clen post cycle helps with some of the catabolic effects that you go thru coming off your cycle. Seems to be very effective for me, but that's me. It may be different for some other people.
    BTW here is my reply to your other thread on the subject of oil based winny:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=78764
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 01-15-2004 at 04:41 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    my gf is using oil based winny with great results

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Slick,

Yes there is oil based winny out there made by underground labs. EQL has an overdosed 50mg/ml oil based winny that was tested at 59mg/ml.

Sicilian,

The reason SC works so well and you don't have to come off every 2 weeks is b/c of the ketotifen. Ketotifen "up regulates" beta recptors allowing
    you to run lower doses of clen for an extended period of time with better results.

xxxl83

where do you get super clen , I heard of it, but don't know where to find it

Quote Originally Posted by xxxl83
    Slick,

Yes there is oil based winny out there made by underground labs. EQL has an overdosed 50mg/ml oil based winny that was tested at 59mg/ml.

Sicilian,

The reason SC works so well and you don't have to come off every 2 weeks is b/c of the ketotifen. Ketotifen "up regulates" beta recptors allowing
    you to run lower doses of clen for an extended period of time with better results.

xxxl83
    XXL trust me I know this already, but thanks for the educational lesson even though I knew this! LOL. Good to know about the Winny though.

Thread Information