GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Should I go 10 or 12 weeks with my EQ?

I have two bottles of QV EQ that I plan on running with some QV Test Prop. I only have 2 bottles of EQ which is enough to run it for 10 weeks at 400mgs/week. I will run the prop at 100mgs EOD for 10 weeks also. My question is, will the EQ be effective enough to give me some good results even though I can't run it for the ideal 12 weeks? Or should I try to get a hold of another bottle of EQ and run it for the 12 weeks instead? Thanks bros.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I'd get another bottle and run 12, and accomodate the prop length to the EQ. IF you do 10wks of EQ, you need 13wks of prop. 12wks of EQ, you need 15wks of prop

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    If worse comes to worse and I have to use what I have right now. Can I run the EQ for 10 weeks at 400mgs/week and the prop for 13 weeks at 100mgs EOD and still see some good results that will put on some quality muscle with little water retention? Also, I will take .5mg of l-dex, should that be enough to keep any excess water and bloat off? Thanks Pheedno for the reply.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    If worse comes to worse and I have to use what I have right now. Can I run the EQ for 10 weeks at 400mgs/week and the prop for 13 weeks at 100mgs EOD and still see some good results that will put on some quality muscle with little water retention? Also, I will take .5mg of l-dex, should that be enough to keep any excess water and bloat off? Thanks Pheedno for the reply.
    That will work but hold off if you can and wait until you have 12 weeks worth of Eq. You'll be much happier that you did.

~US~

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, get an extra bottle of EQ. With just two bottles you will more than likely come up a little short of even getting to 10 weeks at the full 400mg/week.

Bartleby is offline Member
    yeah def get another bottle and run the eq for 12 weeks...sometimes qv may not have all 10 mls so you should have an extra bottle just in case anyway...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely wait and get more. Remember, EQ won't kick in for at least 5 weeks. I would definitely run it 12. I'm going to be running it for 14.

I'd wait Bro....PCT will be minimum 30-40 days before you can hit it again (I know Some will say longer)whether you go 10 or 12 or whatever So you might as well get enough to do it right before you start.

Thread Information