Thread: help w/cycle

gonutz is offline New Member

help w/cycle

I wanted to get some different opinions on putting a cycle together with this gear.I've got ideas but intrested in other opinions.
    thanks
    20ml test suspension 100mg
    20ml test prop. 100mg
    30ml test cyp. 200mg
    60ml test enathate 250mg
    40ml eq 200mg
    60ml deca 300mg
    303dbol pills 5mg?(little pink octagon)not sure
    in the process of making fina(I have 2g this is my first conversion not sure how much I'll get)
    50ml liquid clomid 50mg
    30ml liquidex 50mg

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    Well this slurry of gear is enough for like 4 cycles but we need more info about you, like is this going to be your first cycle.

2nd, but my receptors won't see it like that.I just finished a 22 week cycle w heavy dosages of test and deca .I'm currently in the middle of pct.I'll be taking a long break (hopefully) Just wanted some ideas so I can start thinking of what I'll be doing later in the year.

Well personally for a 2nd i would say 500 mg test/week, 400 mg eq/week, with 35 mg dbol first 4 weeks to kick things off. If you think you need more you could possibly raise the test a little.

What about fina.I know what a lot of you might think but I'm determined to try it so 75 mg a day for first time or is this to much

75 a day would be fine to me. I've never run it so i can't give you a whole lot of suggestions, someone else will step up to answer soon, 75 a day or 150 eod is what i usually hear so that's right in line.

I was also wondering about suspension or prop to kick start.what do you think versus dbol

I was also wondering about suspension or prop to kick start.what do you think versus dbol

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    prop at 100mg eod for 3-4 wks is a good kick start. prop gives great intense workouts and is easier on the liver than dbol .

Thread Information