Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member

Need Help... Going To See Sports Doctor!!!

Bros... Next week I have an appointment with a sports medicine Doctor.

I am: 5'9" - 225lbs. - 18% bodyfat - waistline=38". I am going to enter a competition this June. I know that I have to start cutting if I want to get down to 4% by the end of May.

Should I go with what the sports medicine doctor prescribes me or should I just get some winstrol from underground.

Does anyone know what the doctor might prescribe me for cutting while still keeping my muscle???

Since I am going to compete this summer, would it be a good idea to stack winny with some deca or should I use test with winny???

Thanks bros!!!!!

Mallets back is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "G" Monster
    Bros... Next week I have an appointment with a sports medicine Doctor.

I am: 5'9" - 225lbs. - 18% bodyfat - waistline=38". I am going to enter a competition this June. I know that I have to start cutting if I want to get down to 4% by the end of May.

Should I go with what the sports medicine doctor prescribes me or should I just get some winstrol from underground.

Does anyone know what the doctor might prescribe me for cutting while still keeping my muscle???

Since I am going to compete this summer, would it be a good idea to stack winny with some deca or should I use test with winny???

Thanks bros!!!!!
    It depends are you going to see Tony "G" the sports doc??? He's the guy I was referred to for blood work by my nutritionist>

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    well, you'd have to lose 32lbs in a little over 4 months, about 8 lbs of fat a month which is very doable without any drug related assistance, it won't be easy, but you could do it

Thread Information