Thread: T3 Cycle Help?

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member

T3 Cycle Help?

Ok here is what I have, winstrol , and T3. and I am wanting to do a cycle where I would get some good streangth gains, but I am primarily wanting to cut. I have very little money! but should be able to afford some test, I am wondering if I should get some test and stack it with the T3, or if any of you have any better reccomendations for me!? keep in mind that I already have T3 and Winstrol, but I'm planning on leaving out the winny for now. so what should I stack with my T3? Please help!!!
    semper fi

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    search "T3 cycles"...and yes your gonna want to run some test with T3 as it is very catabolic

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Why leave out the winny? That would be great to stack with T3....

I want to keep it as simple as possible, now I'm sew to this but I had been told by several people on this site that winny is not the thing to stack with T3, and I've heard that PROP is good to stack it with but I've also heard that thats relatively expensive, I've also heard of stacking T3 with either DECA or EQ, basicaly I've heard a lot of different things and am just here for some more opinions before I spend the cash!

"I'm new" rather, lol

but if you can give me some good input on why and how I should stack the winny then by all means let me hear it!!!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    post your stats(age,ht,wt,bf%,training,cycle experiance)

I'm 24, 5'8", 180 lbs, have no idea what my bf% is I'm not fat but I do have a little gut, I run three days a week and lift a different muscle group every weekday with weekends off, I did one cycle in high school and loved the results but never did another one till now!

Well, if you're set on Cutting, and you're that low on $$, it's gonna be done mainly on Diet, which is fine, Diet is the biggest difference between Bulking and Cutting anyway.
    If your short funds, I wouldn't worry about "Cutting" gear, and "Bulking" gear differences, if you run L-Dex, and Nolva to keep Bloat down, and you diet is Spot on, you'll be fine with an inexpensive Test like Enanthate .....you'll loose the water when you're done anyway. It's really all about the Diet.
    How much T-3 and Winny do you have??

Thread Information