hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member

aratest opinions

what is your guys opinion about aratest it contains 200mg enanthate with 50mg prop per ML. i can either take 500mg of aratest or 500mg test cyp. what is your guys opinion which would be better to take with dbol ?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Both would be o.k. to take with d-bol. I have heard some good things about aratest.

stonerocky is offline New Member
    from what i hear real ara is hard to find anymore. i tried for a few months ebcause when i did take it years ago it was great. if you have real stuff. go for it bro. it is awesome. stack it up with some dbol and get great results. better yet, if you can, stack it up with some a-bombs. really nice fun time in the gym.

I have a great source. I know the aratest I can get is completely legit.

yeah well i would like his name if you wouldnt mind send me a PM or yahoo my sn is the same as it is on here. would appreciate it. a buddy of mine has aratest 6 10ml bottles and just started so i dont know if they r good or bad

That's cool. I wish someone would tell me a good source to get BD gear. The only kind of gear I can get is mexican.

haha me too thats all i use, but i have no complain with their deca 300. used it at 600mg for 8 weeks and gained a solid 13 lbs been off for 4 weeks and still havnt lost any, but i am also on PCT right now too, also i have a great source where i get my nolva and clomid from, but it over seas, but he knows how to package and all that shit very good. has good quality shit and somewhat inexpensive

Thread Information