big N is offline Anabolic Member

Baking Ttokyo Cyp??confused.help

ok guys,im kinda confused when the iron game said to bake the ttokyo cyp to cut the pain,has anyone tried it and can tell a differance???and how do u go about baking it??and how long.could u boil it.and the alcahol then eveaporates??im about to start the ttokyo cyp in two days soo...i remeber last time i had to abort cause it hurt too much and i was getting the flu after each injection(wich i never had before ive done up to 1000mg of sust before )..any info is appreciated.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    IG is a knowledgable bro, so if he said something, there is a good reason.

i personally never tried baking anything and never would. seems to me that it would weaken, if not destroy your cyp. i wouldnt use something that i had to try and change, i'm not a chemist, thats why i buy gear and dont make it myself.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    There have been some past threads advocating baking the cyp at 220degrees for 15 minutes, venting with a needle (all metal preferrably, like vet versions). The premise is that test has a high enough melting point when suspended in oil that no damage will come to the drug. I have tried it in the past with the Ttokkyo Cyp and it did help some. The problem is you have to beleive you are not damaging the test in the suspension, to my knowledge no one has tested the solution post baking to ensure in fact the product was not damaged. Bottom line is I would not recommend this path without solid facts that it will not damage the solution. Maybe someone out there can supply the melting point of test in the oil solution????
    As a side note some have said ( I have not tried this) that heating the loaded syringe under hot water from a facet right before injection helps..?
    What lote number do you have by the way?? I have recently used 005, 025, 035, and 041. 041 seems to be much better than the last couple of batches in terms of pain...

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    Well, I read that baking thread.

I started wondering about the same thing BigKev is wondering. Wouldn't that weaken the Test?

Isn't alcohol in the test for a porpose? And when baking it, wouldn't that also change some molecular structures necessary for the correct reaction in our bodies?

When I asked IG if to bake or to boil, I decided for medium point.

I put water to boil and took it out of the flame just about before it started to boil. then, I warmed the test & deca bottles under hot water from the facet just to prevent them to crack from the sudden change of temperature. I let them soak in the almost boiled water for like 5 minutes and then proceeded to inject in my glute.

It hurts but not nearly as much as they hurted in my quads(that was a nightmare). I also Iced the spot at night! It helps.

My honest recommendation is: Don't even try them in your quads!

But then again, every case is different!

Good luck!!!

Glassvoice
    Last edited by GLASSVOICE; 01-16-2002 at 11:37 AM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    its bad enogh in my glut then i gimp around for a week.idid shoot in my delt to ,i couldnt shift my car ouch!anaybody hear that the problem with ttokyo products (too much benz. alc.)was taken care of (new lote #)

timvds is offline Member
    When I asked IG if to bake or to boil, I decided for medium point.
    id rather have my gear battered and deep fried

Thread Information