jason3500 is offline Junior Member

Well researched newbie needs help

I am finishing off a eq and winny cycle as my first cycle and will be starting a second cycle in probbaly may or June. Now I have never intended on getting huge but I do want to get big enough that I caqn still look slim but ahve great dfinition and some size. My current stats are
    weight = 170 pounds - would like to get to about 190-200 with 8%BF
    BF= 11%
    height = 5.11
    age =32

I know everybody says you need a test and I was going to do a test enth/eq/winny cycle but I still dont like the idea of all the sides associated with test even though I can take nolva and l-dex. I do want to grow but steady over a year or so with quality gains that are keepable is important to me. Can this not be achieved with aas like winny and eq and do say 3 more cycles or am I going to need the test and if so please explain why this is not plausable as I spend at least2 hours a day reading articles and researching on AAS. I am also very worried what is going to happen when I finish this forst winny and eq cycle and start taking clomid as I believe it is neccesary with my eq / winny cycle and have heard that clomid is the worst part with the most sides. please help me make this decision while still taking the safest route even if it takes me a little longer to get the results.

Question Help - advice needed

I take it nobody is interested in replying to this???

Quote Originally Posted by jason3500
    I am finishing off a eq and winny cycle as my first cycle and will be starting a second cycle in probbaly may or June. Now I have never intended on getting huge but I do want to get big enough that I caqn still look slim but ahve great dfinition and some size. My current stats are
    weight = 170 pounds - would like to get to about 190-200 with 8%BF
    BF= 11%
    height = 5.11
    age =32

I know everybody says you need a test and I was going to do a test enth/eq/winny cycle but I still dont like the idea of all the sides associated with test even though I can take nolva and l-dex. I do want to grow but steady over a year or so with quality gains that are keepable is important to me. Can this not be achieved with aas like winny and eq and do say 3 more cycles or am I going to need the test and if so please explain why this is not plausable as I spend at least2 hours a day reading articles and researching on AAS. I am also very worried what is going to happen when I finish this forst winny and eq cycle and start taking clomid as I believe it is neccesary with my eq / winny cycle and have heard that clomid is the worst part with the most sides. please help me make this decision while still taking the safest route even if it takes me a little longer to get the results.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would never run a cycle without test...... the sides are no worse than any other AS.
    I haven't had any bad experiances using Clomid for PCT.... I do breakout after the cycle but that's from the hormonal imbalance cause by stopping the AS.

The Enan/EQ/Winny cycle would be a nice cycle:

1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg
    1 - 15 L-dex .25ml

Start PCT 1 day after your last winny dose.
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25ml L-dex
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25ml L-dex
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25ml L-dex

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Don't expect to jump from 170lbs at 11% body fat to 190lbs at 8% body fat on one or even two cycles. I thought my expectations were high.

Doc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, Mud gave you an excellent example of a fantastic cycle. I personally don't get sides from Test. As long as your smart, you will be fine. While taking Clomid, I actually don't get depressed like everyone talks about. In fact, I actually feel pretty **** good on the stuff. If your going to take the next step, I'd suggest you do it right. If your worried about sides, then AS are NOT for you. I personally could never imagine doing a cycle without TEST. I love the stuff. I am such a better person because of TEST. If your worried about sides, then I'd rethink Winstrol . I hate the stuff. It really screwed up my joints to the point where I would never touch the stuff again.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i like muds cycle recomendation, as a matter of fact-i'm going to copy it for possible future cycles..

Thanks so much mudman you are a great help. Ok guess I will take the leap how long do you suggest I wait after my first cycle of eq 1nd winny whcih should finish mid march and with PCT started 3 weeks after I should be finished everything mid may and after that how long do I need to wait before starting this cycle you have suggested.?

Are these brands ok for the ccyle
    also I will be using QV test enth
    anabolic bd syd labs EQ
    winny- do i even need it ?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would never run a cycle without test...... the sides are no worse than any other AS.
    I haven't had any bad experiances using Clomid for PCT.... I do breakout after the cycle but that's from the hormonal imbalance cause by stopping the AS.

The Enan/EQ/Winny cycle would be a nice cycle:

1 - 13 Enan 500mg
    1 - 12 EQ 500mg
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg
    1 - 15 L-dex .25ml

fabry is offline Senior Member
    the mud has a great "style": simple and easy to understand! (and effective too!!!)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would hold off on the Winstrol for this cycle.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    golded rule: time on=time off.
    so the length of your current cycle to include PCT if your cycle was 10 wks long + 2 wks before PCT + 3 wks of PCT that is 15 wks you need to wait between your cycles (at a minimum) but durring that time dont be a slack off on your diet and training.

thanks you have all been a great help!!!

fabry is offline Senior Member
    for the mud!!!
    you wrote...

what about clomid for days 22-28? shouldnt be 50mg/ed. did you forget or is a "new" way for pct!?!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    for the mud!!!
    you wrote...

what about clomid for days 22-28? shouldnt be 50mg/ed. did you forget or is a "new" way for pct!?!
    21 days or 3 weeks is more than long enough to run Clomid for the gear that will be used in the cycle....... The 300/100 is how i like to run it.... I feel it's more effective that way. Also, I extend l-dex and Nolva a week past just in case HPTA is still lagging a bit.

Thread Information