DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

A couple of silly questions...NEED HELP!!

OK...here is the deal, is there any way you can aspirate when injecting 3ccs using a 3cc syringe? Or should I be using 4ccs (are there such a thing as a 4cc syringe??)..Many of you have injected this amount? But what syringe size do you use??

Also, are vials supposed to be covered after use? My cypionates (QV) came with caps, but after removing the caps for use, they do not fit back on. My equipoise came with a disposable, hard piece of foil covering the rubber stomper instead of a cap...is it fine to store these vials without anything covering the rubber stompers???

Any feedback??
    Last edited by DieselPlayer; 01-27-2004 at 11:55 AM.

Solrock is offline Member
    You can still aspirate 3cc of gear in a 3cc syringe. It is tight, but you only need tp be able to draw up either a few air bubbles or a few drops of blood. I am unaware of a 4cc syrigne, but 5cc are easy to come by. Where are you shooting the 3cc?

Rubber stoppers: Yes, it is fine to store the gear with just a rubber stopper top.

Thanks SolRock...by the way, I'm shooting in the glutes...wouldn't risk any other area...

Any others with experience aspirating 3ccs worth of gear with a 3cc syringe?

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    Any others with experience aspirating 3ccs worth of gear with a 3cc syringe?
    I did it with my last cycle, used 3cc of gear in a 3cc syringe and was able to aspirate since there is still room past the 3cc mark where you can see either the air bubbles or the blood.

Thread Information