DieselPlayer is offline Associate Member

Question about mixing gear in syringe

Sup Guys:

When mixing gear into the same syringe, do you guys use two different needles to draw your oils? I'm wondering if it is fine to use the same needle I drew my equipoise from to draw my cypionate ?? I guess my main concern is introducing the equipoise (that was left on the needle) into my vial of cypionate, when drawing the oil....I supppose it really shouldn't matter, right? HOLLA BACK, with feedback.

Swellin Guest
    You got it.....it really doesn't matter.
    Same needle for me.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPlayer
    Sup Guys:

When mixing gear into the same syringe, do you guys use two different needles to draw your oils? I'm wondering if it is fine to use the same needle I drew my equipoise from to draw my cypionate?? I guess my main concern is introducing the equipoise (that was left on the needle) into my vial of cypionate, when drawing the oil....I supppose it really shouldn't matter, right? HOLLA BACK, with feedback.
    I leave the same pin on...... it will not hurt anything

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    yep! same needle for drawing, but I change the tip before shooting...passing through to rubber tops can dull the needle...and there's the outside chance of contaminating the needle. but not likely if you swab both tops with an alcohol wipe. but you probably already new that!...

Thread Information