Thread: cycle help

quaker48 is offline Associate Member

cycle help

my questions is how 2 run this cycle and get the best resalts. But with the gear i have some might disagree, but its all i cant get for now , so with that being said heres what i got two 10ml of qv eq200mg and one 10ml bottle of cyp200mg from qv. I also have clomid for when I'm done. This will be my 2nd cycle as well. So what I was wanting was some replys for the stuff i got it and how to run it togther. I know some poeple feel the test should be ran higher than the eq but i just cant get another bottle. So please just reply's about the cycle with the gear i have and how 2 make it work the best.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There's not enough gear to run a cycle........ You will need at minimum 3 10ml vials of Cyp and EQ to run the cycle correctly. Wait until you can get more you will see way beter results if you do.

I see you only want replys on what you have but there's no way that would be a decent cycle with what you have now.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-28-2004 at 08:55 AM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with MM 100%. Bro, just wait until you can get more. There is no need to rush into a cycle just because you already have enough to get started. Waiting until you can acquire, or afford to acquire, the remainder of your cycle will not set you back in the least.

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    Being the same situation as you before and getting the same "you don't have enough gear" I understand your situation. I've alway got decent gains on my gear that I was told wasn't enough, but you must be aware you're not going to get your full potential out of the gear. Which is usually cool with the crowd that is more taking a shortcut then the crowd trying to get HUGE. With what you got and what I've seen I'd run it like this:

Week--EQ-Cyp
    1----300
    2----300
    3----300
    4----300-- 200
    5----300-- 200
    6----300-- 200
    7----300-- 200
    8----300-- 200
    9----300-- 200
    10---300-- 200
    11---300-- 200
    12---300-- 200
    13-------- 200

So run your supply of EQ for 12 weeks and run the cyp for 10. I've learned that cyp has a week shorter end of life than eq so you should run it one week longer Just to have a proper PCT which I think is more important than starting cyp and eq at the same time.

In four of the weeks you can run the eq at 400 so pick those out, I'm not sure where in the cycle it's be best to up the dose, I'd go with the middle weeks 5-8. Then of course run the PCT 2 weeks after the last test injection.

I'm no pro, but that's what I'd do with what you got. And definitly get more if you can.
    Last edited by jcshack; 01-28-2004 at 10:29 AM.

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    jcshack, thanks for your reply but im not sure i undertsand your cycle, could u make it a little bit more clear for me. thank you for your time

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    I made some edits.

Thread Information