GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Thumbs up Muscles Bleeding???

i was talking to a friend the other day and he told me to watch out about getting too strong too fast, and overtraining while being loaded, he said that he was over training his delts and the next day he had a huge dark bruise on his delt and he said it was from his muscles bleeding supposivley has any 1 ever heared of that ??? because i hammered my arms last week and had a bruise on my bi's

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It's possible that you busted a blood vessel in your arm by straining, but muscles themselves can't bleed because they are just tissue.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i was wondering the same thing....i beat my arms to death and the insides of my biseps were bruised

dumblucky is offline Member
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    i was talking to a friend the other day and he told me to watch out about getting too strong too fast, and overtraining while being loaded, he said that he was over training his delts and the next day he had a huge dark bruise on his delt and he said it was from his muscles bleeding supposivley has any 1 ever heared of that ??? because i hammered my arms last week and had a bruise on my bi's
    one time i tore my hammy while i was sprinting i kept racing on a bad hammy and it actually bubbled up because soo much blood got into tha muscle....but i think that was cuz tha hammy swelled up and bursted tha blood vessels. hope that helps

Thread Information