monkeyjuice is offline Member

Suggestoin For Website Mods......

I've been a member of this board for a year or so. I've noticed the same questions by new members over and over. ALot of these questions are very easy to answer questions that can be found in either the "educational fourm" or alot can be found in the "FAQ" link.

My suggestion is:

Maybe there is a way to better organize the FAQ section. Maybe format different. 95% of the threads posted in the "Steroid Questoins" can be answered in the FAQ section. This possibily can be cut back by reorganizing the FAQ's?

Anyone else have any idea's?

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    They also need to update the sample cycles and drug profiles when they get a chance.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    They also need to update the sample cycles and drug profiles when they get a chance.
    I met steroid profiles not drug.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with both of the brotha's!

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    huh..... for those keping score, I think AR is kick ass....... I will take the wealth of free knowlrge in any form

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/faq.php? That link might not work, but we already did that with the FAQ.

Yes, I know I need to update AR, I've been putting all of my time into All Sports lately because we have about 6,000 products that are in desperate need of descriptions and another 8,000 products in need of pictures.

However, if anyone wants to point out specific things that they want updated on the main part of AR, I will try to squeeze some things in over the coming weeks. Steroid profiles is way too time consuming for me to do right now. I should have already updated the steroid cycles and I've been lazy on that, I have absolutely no excuses for that. I also need to change the Anabolics 2002 page to Anabolics 2004.

So basically the reason why everything on the website is so far behind is because I am too overwhelmed to do it all, and I can't quit playing on the board therefore I don't get any work done.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    i understand this post was about a month ago but id just like to show another example

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=87937

alot of newbies are refering to the cycles on the website and i thought i heard it was in the process of being updated, was just wondering if its tru, i know you guys are busy but i just thought, if u werent, it would be good to get to that because this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive sene somone refer to the cycles on there to argue their side in the past month

if u are updating sorry to bother

-jackt

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Hand over the server password. We'll take care of the updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/faq.php? That link might not work, but we already did that with the FAQ.

Yes, I know I need to update AR, I've been putting all of my time into All Sports lately because we have about 6,000 products that are in desperate need of descriptions and another 8,000 products in need of pictures.

However, if anyone wants to point out specific things that they want updated on the main part of AR, I will try to squeeze some things in over the coming weeks. Steroid profiles is way too time consuming for me to do right now. I should have already updated the steroid cycles and I've been lazy on that, I have absolutely no excuses for that. I also need to change the Anabolics 2002 page to Anabolics 2004.

So basically the reason why everything on the website is so far behind is because I am too overwhelmed to do it all, and I can't quit playing on the board therefore I don't get any work done.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    yea id love to as well....maybe in a couple years when i know more...keep me on the list HAHA

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    i understand this post was about a month ago but id just like to show another example

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=87937

alot of newbies are refering to the cycles on the website and i thought i heard it was in the process of being updated, was just wondering if its tru, i know you guys are busy but i just thought, if u werent, it would be good to get to that because this is the 2nd or 3rd time ive sene somone refer to the cycles on there to argue their side in the past month

if u are updating sorry to bother

-jackt
    I'll put that on my current list of things to do. I've got 3 or 4 other things in front of it, but I will try to get that done sometime this week.

Thread Information