ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member

Dbols killing me

What's up everyone...I'm three days into my twelve week cycle, and I’m starting to feel an intermittent sharp pinch in my back area, approximately where the liver is located. I’m doing 30mg of Denkall Dbol daily, 200mg QV EQ, and 250mg QV Test Ent weekly. I’ve read mixed opinions regarding liver protection so I’m currently just taking 600mg R-ALA. I’ve done Androl 50 from a previous cycle and experience the same symptoms but it wasn’t until three weeks into the cycle. Should I throw in some Milk Thistle or is there anything that will ease the pain?

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I'm doing pretty much the exact same cycle (other brands but same amounts). I'm 8 days in. I use R-ALA as well and for liver protection I'm also doing 3000mg C vit and 200mg milk thistle @ day. Try throwing in some of that and if it persist I would just quit the dbol all together.

Also I'm running the test for a week longer than the eq.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I would also add that you should be drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day too........keep things flushed out bro.

D

Oh yea....I hope youre not drinking either, because that will give some liver pain as well...

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Ohh yeah that's true forgot about that. I drink lots of water as well, I would say around 2 gallons a day. Also I never drink when on cycle, maybe just 1 glas of wine every now and then but that might happen 2-3 times during a 12-13 wk long cycle. Never drink much anyway.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I found when I didn't drink enough, I had the same frikkin thing. water, more water and more water...Bro, keep drinking water til your eyes are floating!!

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    water, bro, tons of it, and then a little bit more

ireloaded9 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a plan. I only had a few beers from the game Sunday but do intend on drinking through the cycle. I'll try increase my intake of water. Thanks fellas!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol is toxic, toxic is like fire, so to put the fire out what do you do? Put it out with water. In other words drink lots of water, the symptoms you are experiencing is normal.

Thread Information