Thread: Injection pain

EastCoaster is offline Banned

Injection pain

Hello... As some of you may already know, I'm pretty new to the game. Here is my situation. Two days ago I took my second injection in my thigh, and I'm still very sore, along with a tenderness to the touch. I've had to skip my leg workout because of the pain. I'm sure I didnt hit a blood vessel, and I injected slowly, with a nice rub down after. I used the so called "rules of thumb" when it comes to injecting, I'm just wondering if this is normal.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    you could have hit a nerve.
    WHat are you injecting?

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    1st time i injected into my thigh i was pretty sore as well...how many cc's did you shoot what kinda of gear..also is your thigh red, hot to the touch, inflamed, and do you feel sick...those can all be signs of infection...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If you don't mind me asking ,what did you inject and how much?with that aside it is normal at times to get some muscle soreness from injections at the beginning of a cycle.

JUICE21 is offline New Member
    maybe a nerve...what gear n how much u shootin? hit the ass next time..might be better off for yah

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    depending on what your running it could just be normal pain from the gear also keep in mind that the tip of a needle is like a razor and if you wiggle it around inside you.....well you get the idea, it will hurt. Some compounds are worse than others, but keep an eye on the injection site just in case.

injectables is offline New Member
    Hi,

why don't you try your back side (upper outside of it) instead and see how that goes it might not be so bad

hope this helps

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I took 2 cc's, eq and test . Its not red or really inflammed, but it has been 3 days and its still very sore. I dont wanna sound like a puss but its pretty bad. Today I was working out and I couldnt even do push presses.

Thread Information