Wuz up fellas I am new to the site. I have been reading some ofd the threads and you guys seem to know some good facts I never heard before. First question is, if it is normal for your BP to go up alittle while on a cycle.Second Question is, I am 25 5'11 195with 11%BF, I did a cycle of Deca and Primo with 25 anadrols a year and a half ago. It worked, but I think it the anadrol was tough on the hair and on the liver. I was waking up in cold sweats at times, I believe it was that my liver was having a hard time processing the anadrol, plus at the time my diet sucked! I just want to get any where between 5-12 lean lbs, I was thinking of maybe doing 20 primos and 1-2 months of anavar .I want to stay away from tests! I came up with this myself, I am not sure if it would give the results I want, maybe one of you can help! Another thing I have been reading alot of you talking about propecia, I started using rogaine after mycycle and my **** has grown back, it had thinned in the top and the vertex in the back, and it has grown back in both places not just the back of the head like it says. Hope someone has some good advice.