Mealticket is offline Senior Member

PROP 1/2 life. I'm sick of hearing a different answer everyday! WHAT IS IT???????????

I've read posts and had people resond to my posts w/ answers from 27 hrs to 4.5 days. Does anyone know the REAL 1/2 life and REAL detection time for TEST PROPINATE. WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION TO BACK UP YOUR "CLAIM" Thanks

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Are you trying to get the record for the quickest amount of posts...........USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Are you trying to get the record for the quickest amount of posts...........USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!
    Hey; thanks for the contribution, BIg help. Now i see why you hang out here

I am a tested athlete also and realise how important this is to you, but if you expect everyone else to do all your research for you and reply to your posts within minutes, you are not going to make many friends!

I use the 4.5days as my guide

I am a tested athlete also and realise how important this is to you, but if you expect everyone else to do all your research for you and reply to your posts within minutes, you are not going to make many friends!

I use the 4.5days as my guide

I have hit the "SEARCH" button. And EVERYONE contradicts EVERYONE. That's why i posted again.To try to get a clear answer. And what's the deal w/ my threads. I'm pretty sure they're all pretty origional, and not ones that have been beaten to death. But since you have the spare time to look at all my started threads y don't u take 2 more seconds and responmd to them all!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Man.. lose the attitude if you want a response.

LOL, your gonna go far! Like I said before 4.5 days is the time I use, isnt that what you wanted to know??????

i always heard 3.5 to 4

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Testosterone propinate elevates for 2 days and then takes a huge drop on the third... on a chart, the graph resembles a table... levels go up rather fast then drop fast (on the third day)... a graph can be found in the book Anabolics 2002 (probably in 2004 too)

LOL, your gonna go far! Like I said before 4.5 days is the time I use, isnt that what you wanted to know??????
    Yes it is. and thanks for your response. Look at the 2 posts below you. Now i have 3 completly different answers. 4.5- 3.5-4.0 and the other guy says it takes a huge drop after day 2. This is my point. It seems that EVERYONE has a different opinioin on it, which is fine but which is also why i made the post. I'm getting ready to start prop and am just tryin to figure out 1/2 life and detection time. I'm just really trying to figure out how ofetn i inject. ed or eod. It it's true 1/2 life is 4.5 days then injecting at 1/2 life would be about eod. If this is the truth then why would people inject ed? I just don't get it.
    Last edited by Mealticket; 02-07-2004 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Yes it is. and thanks for your response. Look at the 2 posts below you. Now i have 3 completly different answers. 4.5- 3.5-4.0 and the other guy says it takes a huge drop after day 2. This is my point. It seems that EVERYONE has a different opinioin on it, which is fine but which is also why i made the post. I'm getting ready to start prop and am just tryin to figure out 1/2 life and detection time. I'm just really trying to figure out how ofetn i inject. ed or eod. It it's true 1/2 life is 4.5 days then injecting at 1/2 life would be about eod. If this is the truth then why would people inject ed? I just don't get it.
    shot, ed for more stable blood levels for overall better gains in the cycle .

That's what i'm leaning towards but i'd still like to find out the "real" half life. It it is 4.5 days then ed injection seem like a waste to me. But i've also heard the 1/2 life is 27 hrs? then ed injections make sense. Dunno!

You need some accurate information so that your test/epitestosterone levels can get back to the correct ratio (6:1). I think if there is any doubt and you have a lot at stake that you should use the longest half-life to be sure.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the world of steroids .

The most reliable sources I've seen give 4.5 days as the halflife of propionate . Here's an example from Anabolex...

http://www.anabolex.com/modules.php?...howpage&pid=12

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If i were a tested athlete i would be using suspension..

captain chet is offline Junior Member
    so if for example you took your last shot 3 days before a test your test levels might have plumeted enough to keep the test/epitest ratio correct?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain chet
    so if for example you took your last shot 3 days before a test your test levels might have plumeted enough to keep the test/epitest ratio correct?
    Dude, this thread is almost 3 years old...I would have started a new thread and your own thread, but too late now, lol...

Tank75 is offline Associate Member
    the half life is not the same as detection times... although the half life is only a few days, the detection time is more along the line of two weeks. then after worrying about that you still have to worry about them finding your PCT in your system, which I've read can remain in your system for up to five or six weeks. so after your last injection, you can probably test positive for prop. for two weeks and then if you have one month of PCT you will probably be likely to fail a test for another month or so after PCT.

http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

let this bitoch die...i dind't even start it, my x-roommate did

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    let this bitoch die...i dind't even start it, my x-roommate did
    and over 2 years later you're still subscribed to it ???

Thread Information