Thread: shoulder pain

sust1981 is offline New Member

shoulder pain

yo im about to start a cycle...but my shoulder is killin me....hurts when i do any press, and cant go heavy....any suggestions????

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem in my shoulder & wrist, Doctor said tendonitis. Take some naproxen should ease it a little. When you lift start out light and get it warmed up good and then you should be alright(if it's tendonitis) But you should go have it checked out.

thanks for the reply man, greatly appreciated but went to the doc, had erays done..and all, he gave me an antininflamatory called bextra and told em to take it easy for like a week...but im anxious to start.... would deca help u think?

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I know its hard to do, but a week or 2 off might help. Take some anti-inflammatory meds, Ice it, and stretching excercises. If you dont want to take off then train light ice it after every workout and take the meds. I would hold of on the cycle until you feel that the pain has subsided. And stretch it often during the day. I've had shoulder problems for years. Good luck bro!!

Peace

thanks for the reply....i was thinking once i get better to run eq and testaviron...do u think deca would be better, or would u recommend any other as for joints or pain?

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Deca works pretty well for me but it usually takes about 4-5 weeks. But i do it in conjunction with the ice and anti-inflamatory's and stretching.

if i inject the deca directly into the spot, do u think it will help me

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Flynman on this one Bro, Don't be getting over anxious and start training and screw your self up to where you can't lift at all. A little time off never hurts anyone, actually its good to do it, IMO. You have to give your body a break every now and again. I always take a week off about every 4 months seems to help my gains when i start back up, but that's just my opinion. Good Luck!!!!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Go see a doctor, take some time off to let it rest and dont start your cycle till its healed. Working out while not on would hurt it more, but the added strength during a cycle will be hell on your shoulder.

yea i took about 2 weeks off and am strateching and taking antiinflamatory...but feel like im gettin smaller, losing my pump....been working out for yrs and dont want to lose anything u know....but thanks for a the advice

BDTR is offline Retired
    Trust me, any muscle you lose while on a fairly short break will be gained back within a few weeks, muscle memory is a great thing.

thanks btr for the reassurnace.....guess ill take it easy until fully healed

Thread Information