marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member

Is rule of Time On = Time Off Written in stone?

I was going to do a bulk cycle over a month ago but, i had problems getting my pct for a few weeks then I found the AR site and felt I wasn't ready without a lot more research.

My postponed t400/11wks & deca300/10 wks is now going to run till almost the end of May. The problem with that is I want to start a cut cycle for the summer of winny and eq. I was thinking of go on clen for 6 weeks after my bulk cycle then jumping on winny and eq by the beginning of july.

Doesn't that seem like i'm half of the summer to late to start a cut cycle?

should I do a shorter bulk cycle?

should i not go off at all?

what would y'all do in my situation?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's a good rule to follow if:
    1. You plan to come off at all(as opposed to running a bridge into the next cycle)
    2. Your not getting blood work done

If your only planning to comeoff for 6wks, then i'd just run a maintenance dose of test @ 250mg for the 6wks, then go into your new cycle

BTW- Need some test with that EQ and winny

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes I just do 2 different cycles after each other, without time off, so...

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just combine the two. I am doing that in a way.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Recovery constitutes that your natural test levels are back to normal. Some people recovery faster than others so time on=time off is not a carved in stone rule. The only way to know is by getting bloodwork done.

In your case I would either 1.) start PCT after your bulking cycle is over. Continue eating bulking cals for a month or two after...then drop down to maintance cals for another month in which you can gradually crawl into cutting cals. Hopefully by the time your fully recovered and you can run a cutting cycle (and one that includes test).

Or 2.) if you haven't started your bulking cycle yet, you can try running a 16-20 weeker (depending on your experience) in which you bulk the first half of the cycle and cut the second half. If you go this route I would suggest researching longer cycles in the archives and maybe starting a thread to get more suggestions. Hope this helps,

~US~

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a very good rule of thumb but no its not written in stone. If you've only don't a few cycles I would stick to it. If you feel you are comfortable with AS then you can try a shorter time or none at all. I would make sure to use HCG if your gonna do one right after another. A bridge might not be bad either.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    i like to stick to 1 cycle per year, and train naturally the rest of the year.

The only reason i was planning to come off is because i thought that you need to give time to you'r receptors to be unsaturated. I was under the impression that once receptors become saturated gains start to diminished.

Know that i know that i can run the cylce longer i will do some research and maybe postpone my cycle a little long then run them toghter.

Man! just when you think 100 hours on this site makes you think you know something, theres always something new to research. Well, back to the drawing board..lol

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I like long cycles, and I definitely hear you on that, there is always something new I learn ED

Does anyone know how CARSL E.'s and BASK8KACES's long cycles r coming along. They both maid great post last month on long cycles? It wound be great to hear how its coming.

Thread Information