BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Got my gear.. when does gyno set in

I got my cycle at last fellas. I recently talking to a bodybuilder in my gym and he said that I should not take nolva until i feel sensitivity in my nipples because you want to have a certain level of estrogen in your blood, it will help me grow bigger,faster.. and to not use the nolva unless i need it becuz im only runnin 500mg a week. But then again this dude says he's used to 1600 and 1800 a week back in his "day." Any thoughts on this. So i was also wondering if i started now without the nolva and just used my liquidex at .25 per day how long will it take for symptoms to set in and when should i really start looking for signs of gyno? I do know that I used to have tits when i was fat as a kid... and when i played ball I was 315 and now im a more cut up 220, not sure if im predisposed or nto? Any thoughts would be awesome. Thanks again fella's

1st Ever Cycle weeks 1-10 500mg Test Enanth.
    weeks 1-10 .25 liquidex per day
    weeks 1-10 nolva??????????

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are worried about gyno just take the nolv it wont affect you that much. In a way he is right though you probably wont need it and if your nipples get sore take it for sure.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    should be fine with liquidex throughout cycle at .5mg ED and run it through with your PCT and include clomid with PCT

Thread Information