Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816

    If you had to buy just one or two books

    If you had to buy just one or two books that would give a lot of info on AAS what would you choose

  2. #2
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Anabolic Steroids in Sport and Exercise by Charles Yesellis, Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William Taylor and Anabolics 2004 by William Llewellyn... oops thats three...

  3. #3
    THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    388
    Anabolics 2004 by william Llewellyn
    Legal Muscle: Anabolics in America by Rick Collins

  4. #4
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816
    man that anabolics 2004 is like 80 bucks. oh well

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Anabolics 2004 by William Llewellyn, and Bodybuilding, Drugs and Risk by Lee F. Monaghan

  6. #6
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    Anabolics 2004 by william Llewellyn
    Legal Muscle: Anabolics in America by Rick Collins
    If I had to pick only 2, this would be the two.

    -moto

  7. #7
    daman1's Avatar
    daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    beatin it up...
    Posts
    3,200
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Anabolics 2004 by William Llewellyn, and Bodybuilding, Drugs and Risk by Lee F. Monaghan
    Agreed.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    613
    anabolics 2004 is the only thing you need in my opinion. especially if you're using this site as a reference. it's pretty tight

  9. #9
    THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    388

  10. #10
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    anabolics 2004 is the only thing you need in my opinion. especially if you're using this site as a reference. it's pretty tight
    Thats a good refernece book - and this site is a good place to discuss with people that already have a lot to offer from their research and experience... however, you should read as much as you can soak up. Books are NEVER a waste of money. Read from a few credible authors on any topic and you can develop your own conclusions from what makes sense and what doesn't... what is credible and what is just bullsh!t. Plus - by being well informed from multiple medias (books, magazines, medical abstracts, Internet discussion forums) you can be an even greater asset here...

    One more time, books are NEVER a waste of money...

  11. #11
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    i dont have any books............ maybe because i cant read

  12. #12
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by THA GONZ
    Anabolics 2004 by william Llewellyn
    Legal Muscle: Anabolics in America by Rick Collins
    The 2 above.

  13. #13
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    i dont know about a book on AS, but if i had to choose just one book in gneral it would be all souls and highly recommend it to anyone from the greater boston area

  14. #14
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i dont have any books............ maybe because i cant read
    So do you like just hang out here and look at the pretty pictures and avatars all day brah - http://www.hop.com its never too late to learn


  15. #15
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Actually I used to hate reading in high school - I could read several pages of a book and be off in dream land somewhere not knowing what the fuk I was reading about... and then have to flip back a couple pages and start over. Then I started reading about sh!t that I was actually interested in (sorry Tom Sawyer) and I developed really good reading skills... so in a way, getting into bodybuilding help me read more better

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Thats a good refernece book - and this site is a good place to discuss with people that already have a lot to offer from their research and experience... however, you should read as much as you can soak up. Books are NEVER a waste of money. Read from a few credible authors on any topic and you can develop your own conclusions from what makes sense and what doesn't... what is credible and what is just bullsh!t. Plus - by being well informed from multiple medias (books, magazines, medical abstracts, Internet discussion forums) you can be an even greater asset here...

    One more time, books are NEVER a waste of money...
    This is the one reason I love Bodybuilding, Drugs and Risk by Lee F. Monaghan, it is a great book that talks alot about pshycological effects of steroids , along with stuff like "reverse anorexia(never feeling big enough)" Also has a lot of interviews with bodybuilder it is one of the best books I have read concerning steroids and the sport of bodybuilding.

  17. #17
    Warrior's Avatar
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    6'0"/248lbs
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    This is the one reason I love Bodybuilding, Drugs and Risk by Lee F. Monaghan, it is a great book that talks alot about pshycological effects of steroids, along with stuff like "reverse anorexia(never feeling big enough)" Also has a lot of interviews with bodybuilder it is one of the best books I have read concerning steroids and the sport of bodybuilding.
    Cool - I'll have to check that one out too (never read it - and always lookin' for something new)... I was looking at it about a month ago. Amazon has a digital copy available too... for those that can deal with a heavy read on screen or have a good printer available (or print shop to run a copy)...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Cool - I'll have to check that one out too (never read it - and always lookin' for something new)... I was looking at it about a month ago. Amazon has a digital copy available too... for those that can deal with a heavy read on screen or have a good printer available (or print shop to run a copy)...
    Yean man check it out you will like it a lot

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •