gcode610 is offline New Member

Question? Switching from sus to cyponiate

I am taking a 16 week cycle. I started the first two weeks with 400mg of Deca . On week 3 I started 500mg of Sust. The ****ting part is I am going to run out of Sust on week 11 and the only other test I have is Prop and Cyp. How should I make the conversion. Should I start taking just one 250mg amp of sust and one cc of the cyp. on week 9 and 10 and 11 or should I just stop the sust. on week 11 when I run out and just start taking the cyp. about 400mg.
    Another Q's I was taking 500mg of Sust when I start the cyp. should I take 400mg ( 2cc ) 500mg ( 2.5cc ) or 600mg (3cc)

Keep in mind I have 2 bottles of 100mg Prop. I was not going to use it but if I need to because I am going to run out of sust. I will. Let me know what I should take.
    If you need more info on exactly what I am doing , I can give exact cycle info.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Alot of people like to end with prop as you can do your pct 3 days after its last shot.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Why did you start the deca before the test, why werent these compounds started at the same time? And are you currently injecting the sust EOD or E3D?

Give me some help

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Why did you start the deca before the test, why werent these compounds started at the same time? And are you currently injecting the sust EOD or E3D?
    I am injecting every 3rd day. Basically on Saturday I inject 300mgs of Deca and 250mg of Sus. On Wednesday I inject 100mg of Deca and 250mg of Sus. The only reason I inject 300mgs of deca and 100mgs of deca is because I am using the QV deca 300 and the India deca 100.
    But I need to know how to make the switch from sus to cyp.
    I don't know if the prop is nessecary. Help

Sust to cyp? help?

Anyone?

Thread Information