Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Question to ANYONE who has EVER used T3 (Cytomel)!!!!!!!

Was it worth it? What kind of weight loss did you accomplish? What did you stack? How long did you run it? Well, basically just feel me in...here is my next upcoming planned cycle...tell me what you think...straight-up cutter....suggestions? Comments? (and NO I do NOT want to add test...thanks for asking)....

1-6 Anavar 50mg ED (maybe a week or two longer)
    1-6 T3 (run properly)
    2weeks on/off Clen and ECA
    7-9 Cloimd

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Rush
    Was it worth it? What kind of weight loss did you accomplish? What did you stack? How long did you run it? Well, basically just feel me in...here is my next upcoming planned cycle...tell me what you think...straight-up cutter....suggestions? Comments? (and NO I do NOT want to add test...thanks for asking)....

1-6 Anavar 50mg ED (maybe a week or two longer)
    1-6 T3 (run properly)
    2weeks on/off Clen and ECA
    7-9 Cloimd

Was it worth it? I think clen/eca works just as well, I would use it for a last resort

What kind of weight loss did you accomplish? about 11 w/out a change in diet or exercise

What did you stack? I ran it by itself and w/ eca/clen... at that point including diet your losing BF but there are so many variables you can't put a finger what is really work.... I would say diet is 80%

How long did you run it? I've done 6-8 weeks fast ramp up and backed off slowly.. never went over 125mcg/day

What is your stats right now? (BF%, weight, age, how many cycles...)

Thread Information