Honest Abe is offline Associate Member

does proviron cause acne?

please help,

Does anyone know if proviron causes acne, and if not can it be used in place of testosterone in a strickly anabolic cycle to keep the ladys happy.

i know proviron doesn't have muscle building ability, but if you were only using test to keep your tool working could proviron be used instead.

i hope this makes sense
    thanks
    abe

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Iam on Proviron , (with other AS of course), and no acne.. As of your other question Iam not sure what you mean, do you just want to take proviron instead of Test?? If so, not a good ides.

Honest Abe is offline Associate Member
    big boy what other as are included in your cycle?

i did a cycle of just test a while back and i got bad acne on my back, so i was wondering if in the future i could use proviron in a cycle with say deca and something else with out getting the notorious deca dick?

bump anyone else?

thanks

Steve is offline Associate Member
    It all depends on the person. Some people can take any type of aas without getting acne. It gives me really oily skin on my face but no acne on my shoulders or back. I think proviron is a form of DHT which is known to cause acne in some people. I cant see it being as bad for acne as test though. As for the deca , i wouldnt use it without test.

BigBoy21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Abe
    big boy what other as are included in your cycle?

i did a cycle of just test a while back and i got bad acne on my back, so i was wondering if in the future i could use proviron in a cycle with say deca and something else with out getting the notorious deca dick?

bump anyone else?

thanks

Iam also running:
    D-bol wks 1-4 @ 30mgs
    Test Enth. wks 1-13 @ 500mgs
    EQ wks 1-12 @ 500mgs
    Winny 8-13 @ 50mgs ed
    Proviron 25mgs ed
    Nolva on hand
    Tribulus
    PCT < hate that time

But I recommend you run test with deca not just Proviron, or both is a good idea... As for acne, I got it last cycle from the test, also on my back & even on my chest, but nothin so far this cycle, thats because I just started though.. Good luck

Thread Information