Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    palequail is offline Banned
    I found this on another site...hope it helps you....

Detection times for AAS!!!
    Boldenone Undecyclenate 4-5 months
    Clen 4-5 Days
    Ephedrin 6-10 Days
    Halo 2 months
    Proviron 5 weeks
    D-Bol 5 weeks
    Methamphetamin 6-10 Days
    Primo Depot 4-5 weeks
    Deca 18 months
    Nandrolon Phenylprop 12 months
    Anavar 3 weeks
    Anadrol 2 months
    Winny oral 3 weeks
    Winny inj 2 months
    Test cyp 3 months
    Test enat 3 months
    Sustanon 3 months
    Test Prop 2-3 weeks
    Andriol 1 week
    Tremolon Acet 4-5 weeks
    Test supspenison No metabolites. t/e should
    be back to normal in days.

Factors which influence the detection times
    Metabolism
    Fluid intake
    Tolerance to the drug
    Frequency of intake
    Duration of intake
    Body fat
    Potency of drug
    Dosage

Latimus is offline Banned
    Thanks a lot...see im even thinking of doing prop just because it will be out shorter...but injecting every other day seems a little extreme...wont that hurt a lot? thanks for the post

with the needles...can you use the same one over...or no????

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    you could always cut the prop with b12 to ease the pain...

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    cut the pain? why would you want to do that? my left tricep is sore as sh*t right now and i'm lovin' it!

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    cut the pain? why would you want to do that? my left tricep is sore as sh*t right now and i'm lovin' it!
    now come on scott im not cutting it lats here may want to though...

Swellin Guest
    After the first week, the pain should be nothing. It also depends on the brand of prop. That really makes a huge difference. I have some friends that are running QV right now...and they say it hurts pretty bad. I am running BD and there is nothing to it!

As for the needles...HELL NO you can't reuse them. You can get more needles than you will use in two cycles for $30. No need to take a chance on infection and inflict more pain...just to save a couple of pennies.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    what cycle are you talkin about? i spend around 50 bucks for one 20 week cycle on pinz, d*mn ED injects!

Swellin Guest
    Maybe I have a better pin source than you do....my wife is a pharmacist...remember.

Oh, wait a minute...i was talking about 2 cycles for Lat...not a fellow pin cushion.

crj900 is offline Banned
    the fallen angel looks like a queer

Swellin Guest
    CRJ, you can't flame other members here...that sort of reply will get you in a bit of trouble. This is a very tolerant board...just not tolerant of flames. You might want to edit that one bro.

However, if you had wanted to tell him that monstrosity in his signature is quite an eyesore...that would have been different.

i am stuggling to deside between prop and enanth....if i do prop i can wait longer..when its summer and i my summer job, and a steady income and routien...it would actually be better i think...if i do enanth i will have to start soon inorder to get it out by sept...i no longer fear the needles EOD..i can man up on that one i guess..and im also undesided between Dbols...i kinda want to try them just for the raw power you get off them...just for a few weeks though....before the prop or enanth kicks in...so anyway...is prop better then enanth...or worse..or is the cliche test is test is test true aslong as you keep the peaks up...i would rather get my exams out of the way...and settle down at home for the summer and do it then, then rush it just because of detection...so im liking prop...

crj900 is offline Banned
    well yea i was talking about the sig. Ya i got some PM's saying thanks for saying that, Cus he does!

I normally dont do that, but it just annoys me when i see it. sorry

well you can atleast give me some feedback instead of coming in here...flaming and then book...im dieing here..haha

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Awesome post bro...its all relative though right...whats big to you isnt to someone else...maybe just being a starter is alright for some players..but i want to dominate.

i am beginning to finalise my cycle...as 10 weeks sust first 3 weeks Dbols as a kickstart with the sust...im going to take sust at 500mg a week and shoot twice a week. a sold PCT of Clomid and Novl and a few shots of HCG...i am scrapping the winny and primo...i have learned that i can keep the gains with a solid PCT and dont need to worry about winny and primo...thanks guys...but eventhough i am getting it altogether it doesnt mean i will...still wondering about the ANAVAR, ANDRIOL, ANDROSTANOLONE they are so highly rated by the site...why arent these being used more...
    At 20 years of age, 6 feet and 240 with a 340 lb bench it is apparent that you are a genetic marvel assuming that you are being completely honest about your stats. If this is really you I would take heed of the advice that you have been given suggesting that you stay away from AAS for a while. If you are still making gains, that confirms that your body is functioning very well and you produce a lot of natural test and GH. I would not want to take the chance of short changing myself by getting on the roids to early in life. It would be a shame to mess up what you have going chemically in your body's natural state by shutting down your test production. There is no guarantee that things will return to the same state after your cycle, even with proper PCT.

I wonder how much more of an anabolic state you can achieve in your body through AAS compared to what you have naturally? You may not see the gains that you are assuming that you will get. Wait until your gains stop and your body begins to slow down hormonally. There will be plenty of time left to use AAS. Life is a game of endurance. Good luck with your football, it looks like your future is bright. BTW, It is your attitude that will allow you to dominate.
    Last edited by Eddie8; 03-02-2004 at 02:59 PM. Reason: spelling

i think its more hard work then marvel...i just had a bigger frame to hang up the goods...but i have been working out since 16...its not like i have gone up a lot in my press over a short period of time...everything has been built over time...i am thrilled to have your post...like swellin its nice to have people tell me not to...i love to hear bothsides of a story...for me though...i have never been really happy with the way i look...if my arms are 17 i want 18....18 i want 19...

i understand that roids can give some relief to this...but it could be even worse because i will always just want to get bigger and do more roids...but i think i am only one step behind where i want to be and what i am...at all times...and the roid could boost me up that step...or it could not have the effect that i want...so i do more...and put myself in danger...however, i have never touched drugs in my life...i rarely drink...to me my health is held high..so i cant see myself doing that...or even being able to afford it...i know guys who spend 1500 bucks can. on gear...i thought 21 was the age to start...i had it planned in my head for a while now...so i have been trying to put on as much natural size as poss...and a lot of gearheads tell me they wish they would have started earlier...i always want to be stronger, and i dont think thats a good thing anymore..but if i didnt think taht way...i wouldnt be this big...or want to do this stuff...but isnt that the same with all sausebages...
    Last edited by Latimus; 03-02-2004 at 06:21 PM.

H-Tizz is offline Junior Member
    **** it bro. Do the Sustonon and D-Bol. You will get super swoll. Since your body fat isnt high you probably aint gotta worry about bitch tits. My buddies done like 5 cycles and never took any anti e's but clomid for after the cycle. Winstrol does help your speed though, im at JUCO right now and they dont test so im taking winstrol at the start of the season with some Sustonon or Aratest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information