Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Syd group Cyp and QV EQ?

Anyone been on both at the same time?
    The last cycle I did was from a 50ml of QV enth, and it hurt like hell. I was just wondering if you guys had tried these two, or either by themselves. Let me know. I just hate not being able to sit down.
    Thanks

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I am on QVE batch 14 as we speak, now I have two ml batch 14 vials, I just finished one last week, injections were great no pain very happy. My first injections out of the new vial this week, 1 so far, another 1 tomorrow, have caused some soreness in my shoulder after sundays inject, i suspect this vial has a little more ba than the other. Hope that helps. But I have grown like a weed of this batch so far.

palequail is offline Banned
    never did syd cyp..but i'm taking qv eq right now and it seems to be good stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I am on QVE batch 14 as we speak, now I have two ml batch 14 vials, I just finished one last week, injections were great no pain very happy. My first injections out of the new vial this week, 1 so far, another 1 tomorrow, have caused some soreness in my shoulder after sundays inject, i suspect this vial has a little more ba than the other. Hope that helps. But I have grown like a weed of this batch so far.
    hey bro
    thanks, but I was wondering about the syd group not the QV enth. I have been on that before, and mine came out of the 50ml jug. Are you on the EQ now? I have only done QV eq with the QV enth, so I dont know which one hurt? I'm almost positve it was the Enth.

palequail is offline Banned
    I've done EQ only shots and they don't hurt at all..it is the Enan that would hurt...

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I am running the Syd CYP and it's not bad, and the QV EQ is painless so you're good to go.

Great!

Thread Information