Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Big Kev...

Body is offline Associate Member

Definitely sad

I have been the cause of the death of a man. I didn't like him, but causing his death created more hatred within me than I ever had for him. When someone takes their own life, chances are that they didn't do it alone. They might have pulled the trigger, but someone else gave them the encouragement to do it. My condolences go out to his family. Big Kev was a scammer. There is no greater scam, however than to think that you might have the power to judge another.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    No doubt in hell! Sucking Satans crank!

King Test is offline Banned
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST GOT TOLD DUDE!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jackman
    Means alot comming from a guy saying he would of killed the cop first...
    So now you're judging me. What a piece of ****.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Should have know there would be people too immature to handle a thread like this here. Like I said everyone has an opinion RESPECT THAT.

*****IF I SEE ANY MORE FLAMES NOT ONLY WILL I CLOSE THIS THREAD THE PARTIES WILL BE SUSPENDED.*****

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Too bad he couldn't get his act together.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    I think it's perfectly fine to judge someone who says they'd kill a police officer. You belong in prison.

righton is offline Senior Member
    He did society a favor.

palequail is offline Banned
    Can anyone give me a link to a thread that gives this guys whole story..I've only heard bits and pieces..I wanna know what he was all about..scamming people and all that stuff..

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Is this Dr. Phil..?

Dude you lost me but my point is, your life is worth a lot and if your excuse is to kill yourself cause of something you did..well thats easy to prevent, dont fvk up and think about what you are doing so you dont get yourself in a situation like this and if you do, be a man about it and face your consequences instead of doing something this stupid to yourself..

RDL

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    suicide maybe have been cowardly in THIS particular case. It seems obvious that he simply didnt want to face the consequences of what he did.

But wishing for death is not always cowardly. Define cowardly....is it avoiding pain(physical, emotional)? no..we avoid pain each day......its smart........Being a coward may be somthing like....avoiding short term pain which would provide long term benifit. The guy who had cancer trudged though whatever short term pain he had for the sake of the meanigful years of his life he had left. Had he killed himself we may have called him cowardly.
    But suppose that there were no meaniful years left to fight for? Suppose that death was to come soon (a month) no matter what, and that the last bit of existace you have would be alone, and filled with pain that you or I cant imagine. Would you begrudge someone their peace? They will live breifly...tourtured by pain...
    and die in a few weeks time......or they could simply die....Maybe you guys think you would still tough it out....thats fine....but surely you can admit it is not an easy decision....or one that is black and white......
    Personaly i feel that, given the choice between dying and a few days of excuciating pain and then dying, to choose the later is as sadistic as sitting around beating my thumbs with hammers.

But maybe you guys were objecting to suicide in a narrower sense.....limited to people with the hope of a decent life, even if that hope is far off.

dont worry about it. I wasnt defending BigKev specificaly, or at all. I was trying to show that suicide is not always cowardly. The adversion of pain is not always cowardly.

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=King Test]Personally I would've at least bucked the cop first...

QUOTE]
    Tough guy huh. It's chicken shi t like you that is always the first to cry when cuffs get slapped on. Safe these comments to yourself, no one is impressed or amused..only shaking our heads at your stupidity.

Rictor33 is offline Associate Member
    Did anyone here know bigkev well enough to give us a low-down on what was happening like 2 months prior to his death? I have heard that he had a really really violent temper and was prone to pretty bad mood swings. I wasn't scammed, but I do feel for you out there that did get scammed (that sucks), but thats no reason to want a man to die. The guy had a son and a family for christ sake and he did build a very impressive physique in his lifetime. RIP

guys...no need for a internal board war..

[QUOTE=toolman]
    Personally I would've at least bucked the cop first...

QUOTE]
    Tough guy huh. It's chicken shi t like you that is always the first to cry when cuffs get slapped on. Safe these comments to yourself, no one is impressed or amused..only shaking our heads at your stupidity.
    ...come one guys...we didnt scam each other..i dont think we intend to..we all have different views on life/death...we have different views on the whole Big Kev thing...lets just agree that the man was very knowledgable on roids (he has helped me a few times thru pm's)..very knowledgable on lifting weights (bb)..and had a physique anyone of us would want...and lets also agree that he did turn bad and scam alot peeps on many boards..because of that he became the biggest piece of sh*t..a brother that we trusted that screwed us...lets just agree that some of us will disagree on this subject!!!!.. lets get back to telling newbies that D BALL ONLY CYCLES DONT WORK AND THEY SHOULD RESEARCH OLD POST......this is all said IMPO = in my phat opinion!!!!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Yea im judging you by your moronic coments you dumb piece of ****.

*disclaimer this is not a flame its a FACT*

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    This isnt directed at Big Kev. Just a generalization. If you all didnt know or have any contact with Big Kev, but read the news report and read ALL the bulls h i t crap he pulled: Attempted murder, NUMEROUS assualt and battery charges, etc. You wouldnt give it a second thought. You would all say, At least he isnt a danger to me. I mean hell, what if you were the one who got a beer bottle broke over your head or he almost killed you just out of his own ****ed up anger. This has NOTHING to do with SCAMMING. This has to do with a straight out CRIMINAL with a dangerous temper. Sure he taught you how to work out better. So can half the PRISIONERS locked up. Does that mean you are gonna be his friend and help him wash his car on the weekend?? HELL NO. It means you keep you and your freinds away from the guy.

I personally dont see why such respect for that sort of person. Its like someone helping you get a good job and you make 40k only so he can steal it from you afterwards. But hey, he helped you get the job. Well no s h i t. He only did it to benifit himself. BENIFIT HIMSELF.

Have better role models than someone who gave you good workout advice. I see so many threads saying "oh but he helped me out so much" Well hurray. Does that mean you look up to him now?
    So this has NOTHING to do with him stealing money from you guys. It just has to do with the fact that he would shoot you in the head to steal your car in order for him to get away from the cops. While he is doing that, thank him for the workout advice.....
    Not to mention the fact that he was carrying a gun with him everywhere he went.
    So for all you tough guys that were gonna kick his ass outside of the gym: I bet you feel lucky you were only talking out of your ass about it.

I feel bad ONLY for his family.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Atleast he didn't take someone else with him!

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    This isnt directed at Big Kev. Just a generalization. If you all didnt know or have any contact with Big Kev, but read the news report and read ALL the bulls h i t crap he pulled: Attempted murder, NUMEROUS assualt and battery charges, etc. You wouldnt give it a second thought. You would all say, At least he isnt a danger to me. I mean hell, what if you were the one who got a beer bottle broke over your head or he almost killed you just out of his own ****ed up anger. This has NOTHING to do with SCAMMING. This has to do with a straight out CRIMINAL with a dangerous temper. Sure he taught you how to work out better. So can half the PRISIONERS locked up. Does that mean you are gonna be his friend and help him wash his car on the weekend?? HELL NO. It means you keep you and your freinds away from the guy.

I personally dont see why such respect for that sort of person. Its like someone helping you get a good job and you make 40k only so he can steal it from you afterwards. But hey, he helped you get the job. Well no s h i t. He only did it to benifit himself. BENIFIT HIMSELF.

Have better role models than someone who gave you good workout advice. I see so many threads saying "oh but he helped me out so much" Well hurray. Does that mean you look up to him now?
    So this has NOTHING to do with him stealing money from you guys. It just has to do with the fact that he would shoot you in the head to steal your car in order for him to get away from the cops. While he is doing that, thank him for the workout advice.....
    So for all you tough guys that were gonna kick his ass outside of the gym: I bet you feel lucky you were only talking out of your ass about it.

BENIFIT? Did you ever make it out of middle school?

Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33

Wait. You quoted my ENTIRE post just so you could aware me to the fact that I typed BENEFIT wrong?? How retarded can you get. Why even waste your time picking out one F U C K I N G word in my entire post?
    Oh, so you can say I didnt make it out of middle school.. That was so funny and SO WORTH your time.

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Judging you? Hardly. I do find it amusing that practically everything you have posted since I have been around has been some acidic remark. One only has to read your profile to "judge" you:

"Biography:
    Test is GOD!
    Coursing through your veins, I bleed the Test you inject!
    Interests:
    Test, Anadrol , MMA, Axe Throwing, Chess
    Getting as big as ****ing possible
    Height:
    6' 6"
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    7%
    Training Experience:
    8 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    Who gives a ****? Where's my syringe...
    Cycle Experience:
    It would take more space than you can provide...
    Bodybuilding Competitions:
    **** bodybuilding, and **** you! "

Very nice testy. Yes, you are so awesome and kool. I hope to be like you when I'm all grown up and 14 years old.

I'm just wondering if you've ever posted anything worthwhile.

-LH

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    RIP? I'm thinking more like "burn in hell scammer"

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    Judging you? Hardly. I do find it amusing that practically everything you have posted since I have been around has been some acidic remark. One only has to read your profile to "judge" you:

"Biography:
    Test is GOD!
    Coursing through your veins, I bleed the Test you inject!
    Interests:
    Test, Anadrol , MMA, Axe Throwing, Chess
    Getting as big as ****ing possible
    Height:
    6' 6"
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    7%
    Training Experience:
    8 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    Who gives a ****? Where's my syringe...
    Cycle Experience:
    It would take more space than you can provide...
    Bodybuilding Competitions:
    **** bodybuilding, and **** you! "

Very nice testy. Yes, you are so awesome and kool. I hope to be like you when I'm all grown up and 14 years old.

I'm just wondering if you've ever posted anything worthwhile.

-LH
    lol...... youve been judged!!

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Well its probly the smartess post of this thread yet! i feel sad for a fiew minutes for his family, friends, kids. but scumb bag like this got the easy way out. he should of went in prison and have his new a$$ hole ripped
    BIGKEV=MURDER AND SCAMMER!!!

Personally I would've at least bucked the cop first...

And to all you assholes talking **** about this guy, you have no right to judge him. None of you have walked in his shoes.

I can judge whomever the fvck I want. I dont need to put on someone elses shoes or live his life in order for me to judge that person. That is just pure lameness. Id go on with the rest of your quote but other people got to you first.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i agree with bermich, who gives a ****en rats arse if he had a good physique, if he gave you good advice, the guy did it for his own gain, he didnt give a **** about any of you, dont you get that? alot of you guys are forgetting he was a felon, have a look at his record, scamming is nothing compared to attempted murder, assault etc!!
    all these posts about how he was in such good shape and we should be more respectful because he only scammed people and in the end its nothing compared to death, give me a break! read up and see his crimes, who gives a **** about scamming in the end, and especially how much good advice he gave you! he didnt give a **** about you. if you want to admire and respect someone please pick someone who has some class about them not a repeated felon.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    can we close this thread already ?? even delete all this bull****.

Who let the smart kid in!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Humungous
    -LH
    I noticed this as well so i restate my remark. ok im done.
    Last edited by Jackman; 02-25-2004 at 07:30 PM.

King Test is offline Banned
    Well, it seems everyone has already made up their mind about ability to accurately judge another.

Yea im judging you by your moronic coments you dumb piece of ****.
    This is a messageboard, all you're judging is text. Moronic comments to you may be brilliant to another. So you're a moron. Moron.

I can judge whomever the fvck I want. I dont need to put on someone elses shoes or live his life in order for me to judge that person. That is just pure lameness. Id go on with the rest of your quote but other people got to you first.
    Yeah, they 'got' to me alright. Just shut up, unless you are in someone's absolute mindset you'll never really understand what's going on. Everyone's different, and we all see things in different ways.

Yeah, my profiles a joke. Yeah, I'd probably return fire if I was at my wits end like apparently BK was. That's my opinion. Grow up.

I think it's perfectly fine to judge someone who says they'd kill a police officer. You belong in prison.
    Having an opinion and acting on it are two different things, as long as I never kill a cop I'll never technically belong in prison, based on your rash and immature standing. You are wrong.

According to everyone's judgements, I'm a 14 year old dumb piece of **** who belongs in prison... boy you guys judged me right to the last drop. I guess your don't care whether you're correct or incorrect, as long as you can point the finger and talk about other's faults.

Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ...lets just agree that some of us will disagree on this subject!!!!.. lets get back to telling newbies that D BALL ONLY CYCLES DONT WORK AND THEY SHOULD RESEARCH OLD POST......this is all said IMPO = in my phat opinion!!!!
    .... btw hey Mods...the subject i pm'ed a couple of you about- (cycleon, original jason) or if there are any other Mods that want to know just let me know--anyways that (subject) is it no big deal??..if not i'm cool with that decision..(cycleon, original jason) feel free to forward my pms to other Mods if needed....
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 02-25-2004 at 09:37 PM.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Dude, you've been a member on this board since August of 2002. Meaning you're one of the old timers, and I'm quite surprised at such a silly post as this! Bermich made a spelling error, and that was the only purpose of your post???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    can we close this thread already ?? even delete all this bull****.
    I agree....... too much bickering going on.

lol kinda typed that without thinking was in a bad mood.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    This post got a little bit side tracked and off topic

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Wow, wtf was all that trash about?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Will everyone please shut the f*ck up!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Couldn't agree with you more Boss

It's over now Shut the F U C K UP! ALREADY

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Will everyone please shut the f*ck up!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    now that everyone's said there piece, lets drop this thread

samoth is offline Member
    Please close this thread.

This is very unbecoming of Anabolic Review.

I thought this thread was on lock down??

Quote Originally Posted by samoth
    Please close this thread.

This is very unbecoming of Anabolic Review.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information