Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP Big Kev...

I understand bro I just wanted to finish with my beliefs............i try to live my life without violence and I just get disturbed when people can celebrate death. I respect you opinions and I understand that we all do think differently. I think that is one of the key factors to making a discussion board sucessful. LWB

everyone's ass isnt phatt tho...j/k

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    LETS NOT FIGHT OVER THIS DIRTBAG. Yes he was scum no one is deigning that. Just be civil and remember opinions are like asses everyone one is one.(has one what ever)

Don't start flaming over this BS
    my phat ass opinion agrees that he was scum to scam..his death will bother me alittle in my cyber world when im on this board or link but it wont bother me at all in my 'real world'...kinda reminds me of the video by Glen Fry---'smugglers blues'....and very true what Ron says...not worth a inboard flame war..

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That's cool bro...

I can respect that... I just have more of a eye
    for an eye point of view just like you posted...

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I understand bro I just wanted to finish with my beliefs............i try to live my life without violence and I just get disturbed when people can celebrate death. I respect you opinions and I understand that we all do think differently. I think that is one of the key factors to making a discussion board sucessful. LWB

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I dont want to be harsh but I hate people that commit suicide. 3 kids from my old high school committed suicide in the last year.

Suicide is weak in my opinion...but its sad to see someone take their own life.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    RIP....you piece of fecal matter!!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Jenna doing ok? How she handling it?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    quite ironic turn of events

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Just like I posted on the other thread about this. All I have to say is Karma!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    wow!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    rest in peace big kev.

Before you turned scammer you gave lots of solid advice and I was very impressed with your build.

Best wishes for your afterlife may it be more peacefull then this one!

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Even though BigKev was an asshole and a scammer, I don't believe that death is justifiable. He obviously had some underlying issues and life just got the best of him.

R.I.P bro!

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Well its easy to call people weak for killing themselves but you never really know whats going on in someones head. I dont think most people who commit suicide do it for such shallow reasons. The guy could have been clinically deperessed with a giant mental/chemical imbalance. He may also not have been. Its just dangerous to generalize and immediatly call someone week for it. I dont believe anxiety and suffering is relative, somepeople really have hardtimes with things other people barley pay attention too.

I hardly knew Bigkev, Iv read many of his posts. I feel bad for the guy, I feel bad for anyone who would even think of taking their own life.

Lifes not perfect and not all of us are built to take it no matter how big we are =)

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Wow, that is just insane. I remember the good old days, of which now are all just mere memories. When I first came on AR he was always on, he was a really good guy back then (from what I know). He helped people out a lot, routines, diet, training, sources, etc...

I never found out too much info about the whole scamming thing, dunno how bad it got, but still, it's a pretty crazy event either way. I know people got scammed by him but still, he is dead now, no need to continue bashing him in his grave.

I feel sorry for his daughter, and other family and friends he had who were close to him. Like I said, I just remember the beginnings, he was quite a decent man back then.

RIP

palme is offline Rosie Member
    R.i.p.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    who gets out of their car and points a gun at a cop? then kills themself? something wasnt clicking...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    who gets out of their car and points a gun at a cop? then kills themself? something wasnt clicking...
    For sure eh! He had to have been on something. Or perhaps it was some kind of break down. The brain is a wonderful thing, and at the same time, can be a very dangerous/powerful tool. It's weird though, reading that article, almost seems as if they left something out (perhaps on purpose).

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    R.i.p.

Grant is offline Member
    I am sad by this, his pics were inspiring and no one deserved that ending.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    RIP BigKev....you'll be missed bro! Thanks for helping me get started and supplying me with all the knowledge I need.

I know there are people here...who have not spoken yet...who still think of you in a good way...your troubled past may have brought a lot of guilt and resentment towards yourself...there are some people that look past that.

BigKev may have been a scammer...and he did scam people out of money...you can't always trust people especially when they solicit you over the internet. I am not fondoning Kevin's actions...but you all should have a little respect..there are people here who do care for him...you all wouldn't want someone coming to your funeral and telling everyone there what a dirtbag you were...keep this **** to yourself...have respect and class!!!!!

RIP BigKev....

toolman is offline Banned
    I've seen mangled bodies but am not sure what this has to do with anything...

The simple fact is that suicide is truely a cowards way out. You can't judge a man based on his past alone. The fact that he was a nice guy in the past gets cancelled out by his more current deceitful activities. I agree that death was not an appropriate Kharmic result, but it was done by his own hand.

He chose the end of a coward rather than take responsibility for his actions. Cowards do not warrant attention as far as I am concerned so everyone play nice in here and lets talk about gear rather than this guy.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    Lightweightbaby...i here your tears running down your cheek! love him or hate him the beeeooootch is dead! watch out for the worms big kev you douche!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Whether sad or not, the whole story is tragic. When someone goes from being a straight up, helpful dude to someone who falls so low is a tragedy, in my opinion. And the bigger tragedy is he'll never have a chance now to change his life and try to make whatever he did wrong right again. God, that's terrible. Terrible story.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    For sure eh! He had to have been on something. Or perhaps it was some kind of break down. The brain is a wonderful thing, and at the same time, can be a very dangerous/powerful tool. It's weird though, reading that article, almost seems as if they left something out (perhaps on purpose).

By the way, his intention may have been "suicide by cop" -and when they didn't kill him as planned he finished the job himself.

McBain is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    His best post in my humble opinion: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=18473
    I saved the post on my computer when he first posted it. No person is 100% good or evil. Big Kev obviously had issues and did some ****ty, ****ty things to people, but he also helped lots of guys on these boards and to ignore that is just lying to yourself IMO. Maybe its just cus I have a psychology background so in my mind I'm thinking fvcked up things must have happened to him....He helped me out when I was first starting, and took time out of his schedule to type out diets/routines and advice. And also the man had a very impressive physique, you have to respect the hard work he put in. Whatever damage he may have done to any of you (scamming or whatever) what he got in the end was a HELL of a lot worse, so I think it's appropriate to let dying dogs lie. But to each his own

Sounds like he wasn't a balanced person, and no one really knows why he was acting how he was, not that anything might excuse his behavior...but this guy wasn't a Hitler, he did have some good in him and did help plenty of the guys on these boards. Again not saying the guy was a good bro, or saying that he wasn't a scumbag for scamming and ****...BUT

I feel for his family and little girl, and I hope he's in a peaceful place. Maybe where he is now he can resolve whatever issues he had. Sorry for going off on a tangent but I think this **** is sad

RIP Big Kev

jerm is offline Banned
    I agree with you buff87. People are too quick to kiss ass on this board at a drop of a hat. Remember this guy has a second degree murder at age 18. If thats not a total piece of shiiiiitttttttt then I dont know what is. Imagine this hulk of a man stalking your father and then killing him at age 18. Wouldnt you love him too. Just remember just becuase someone is really buff or really rich or really handsome doesnt make them a great person or even one who deserves an ounce of respect. Just like the hottest chicks out there who are horrible people dont deserve for me to date them. And thats my opinion folks bash me if you want to but i didnt know big kev, I just read posts about him and his letters to people and I have no respect for this person. There are too much overcrowding in this world for people like him to be missed. If you guys dont remember here is the last you heard from big kev

my new location is in my sig line, shut your big mouths and come and get whats yours, i am sick of you cowards and your tough talk, you have my pic, you now have my home gym, PLEASE come and get me. especially you *** and ***. here is the biggest of all the bigkev **** you's ever given. **** you, everyone of you who have played tough for a month. i personally invite anyone who feels they need to get something off of their chest to come and get it done. your a bunch of cowards who would hide behind the police if ever face with the horror of actually meeting me. so **** off, if i have something thats yours, come and get it, please. if i decided to have an affair with your wives, would you hide behind the computer just as you have now? lol, you are ****ing jokes......

and ***, you have been spitting out all your idle threats, email me, let me know when your going to be here to "handle" me, i will get you everything you need to know to get to where i am at. please, follow through with your tough talk, jesus, please.....

What I really want to know is why would that one girl on this board date this maniac for so long? Was she scared to leave him, did he threathen her if she did? Or did she find something in her no one else saw. If there is a good side to this monster i'd like to hear it from her.

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    That is my opinion on the matter and I'm entitled to it...

It does not make me a dumbass, nor do you know all the facts jack!!

And I will not take it back or change it for anyone or anything, period...

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    He took money from me and money from other people, the mods on this board supported him through all of it, even sent people to him to buy stuff. They banned people who said otherwise. Im not said he died, the guy had tryed to kill more then two people.

Good bye, wish his family best of luck.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Never dealt with the guy but in a way its too bad. I feel for his parents and family not him. I have always thought and always will believe suicide is the highest act of cowardice there is. Every day at work I see the nasty side of society and let me tell you one thing how about putting that deputy in that position of having to kill him. I have seen first hand cops get all messed up from this kind of crap.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Whether he scammed or not he is now dead. I was never personally scammed by BK...hell, I even PM'ed him once asking for a hook up...he said that he could not help me. I'm not sticking up for the guy, but in his defense he ALWAYS was more than willing to help me out with diet/training tips...RIP

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    **** that is some weird shiat, i knew what went around would always come back to haunt you but didnt really mean for it to be this bad. He must of been on some heavy shiat to do something so foolish.

RDL

Am i the only one who thinks scamming is the least of this guys sins. Attempted murder?!

And as far as suicide being a cowards way out......Can we admit that there are such things as lives not worth living? That there comes a point where death is a blessing?
    I mean, do you look at a patient with terminal cancer, in ridiculous pain, with NO hope of surviving who wishes for death a p*ssy? I dont think so. Being a p*ssy is not doing what is painfull in the short run, even though its best in the long run. But if your life is sh*t and you have no, and i mean NO chance of ever being happy then why dont just check out? Its a matter of opinon when that condition has been met. Some people would be fine shooting a cop and spending the rest of their life in jail. Others may not. Its not up to us to judge for other people though, what life is livable and what life isnt.
    I think suicide takes huge balls, if you are unfortunate enough to wind up in a situation that warrants it (whatever that may be).

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey man I totally disagree with you bro. I myself have had some tragic things happen in my life and never thought about taking my life,, in fact it made me stronger mentally. I think a person is mentally weak if they take their life for any reason. BTW I had cancer and never once did i think of that stupid **** you are talking about..WoW. Opinions vary from person to person ...We should be fighters not quitters so the bottom line is there is always a remedy for everything and I learned that the hard way so anyways no hard feelings towards you but your reply hit me the wrong way....

RDL

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    Am i the only one who thinks scamming is the least of this guys sins. Attempted murder?!

And as far as suicide being a cowards way out......Can we admit that there are such things as lives not worth living? That there comes a point where death is a blessing?
    I mean, do you look at a patient with terminal cancer, in ridiculous pain, with NO hope of surviving who wishes for death a p*ssy? I dont think so. Being a p*ssy is not doing what is painfull in the short run, even though its best in the long run. But if your life is sh*t and you have no, and i mean NO chance of ever being happy then why dont just check out? Its a matter of opinon when that condition has been met. Some people would be fine shooting a cop and spending the rest of their life in jail. Others may not. Its not up to us to judge for other people though, what life is livable and what life isnt.
    I think suicide takes huge balls, if you are unfortunate enough to wind up in a situation that warrants it (whatever that may be).
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 02-24-2004 at 08:05 PM.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Since I'm kinda new here, who was he?

Plus, remember, he was someone's son, probably brother, maybe father and husband.

Stengun

King Test is offline Banned
    Personally I would've at least bucked the cop first...

And to all you assholes talking **** about this guy, you have no right to judge him. None of you have walked in his shoes.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Since I'm kinda new here, who was he?

Stengun

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    actually, it was theif and inept cold blooded killer, he only got as far as attempted murder...

anyway, it is sad to hear about anyone's death, at any time. my heart goes out to his family, because as any of you know, regardless of his sins big kev still has a mother that most definately loved him and now misses him.

and as suicide being the "cowards way out", id have to agree b/c it seems like he offed himself to avoid jail time.

suicide maybe have been cowardly in THIS particular case. It seems obvious that he simply didnt want to face the consequences of what he did.

But wishing for death is not always cowardly. Define cowardly....is it avoiding pain(physical, emotional)? no..we avoid pain each day......its smart........Being a coward may be somthing like....avoiding short term pain which would provide long term benifit. The guy who had cancer trudged though whatever short term pain he had for the sake of the meanigful years of his life he had left. Had he killed himself we may have called him cowardly.
    But suppose that there were no meaniful years left to fight for? Suppose that death was to come soon (a month) no matter what, and that the last bit of existace you have would be alone, and filled with pain that you or I cant imagine. Would you begrudge someone their peace? They will live breifly...tourtured by pain...
    and die in a few weeks time......or they could simply die....Maybe you guys think you would still tough it out....thats fine....but surely you can admit it is not an easy decision....or one that is black and white......
    Personaly i feel that, given the choice between dying and a few days of excuciating pain and then dying, to choose the later is as sadistic as sitting around beating my thumbs with hammers.

But maybe you guys were objecting to suicide in a narrower sense.....limited to people with the hope of a decent life, even if that hope is far off.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Maybe when you have seen a body on the ground of someone who has just jumped off a building then maybe you can tell me that someone deserves to die. I disagree with you so much, even if he killed someone it will still be hard to justify his death. You can't take the eye for and eye mantality, in the end you will just have a lot of blind people.
    So your telling me somone kills your child and you have him in a room alone your not going to kill him? If not your either lieing or wierd.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    Personally I would've at least bucked the cop first...

And to all you assholes talking **** about this guy, you have no right to judge him. None of you have walked in his shoes.
    Means alot comming from a guy saying he would of killed the cop first...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Da** this thread is long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jerm is offline Banned
    BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU JUST GOT TOLD DUDE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Means alot comming from a guy saying he would of killed the cop first...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information