jus02 is offline Junior Member

week 2 of eq an test e cycle

Well yesterday was the start of the second week of my Test E an EQ cycle..I gained 3 pounds in a week, mostly water weight an i have been eating everything in sight. Keeping the protein high tryin to keep the carbs low.. Right now im drinkin 4-5 protein drinks a day (50g a drink) an eating ruffley 350 g's a day.. I no it is early but i want these gains now.. So my question is when should i start to notice gains?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jus02
    Well yesterday was the start of the second week of my Test E an EQ cycle..I gained 3 pounds in a week, mostly water weight an i have been eating everything in sight. Keeping the protein high tryin to keep the carbs low.. Right now im drinkin 4-5 protein drinks a day (50g a drink) an eating ruffley 350 g's a day.. I no it is early but i want these gains now.. So my question is when should i start to notice gains?
    test wont begin to work untill about week 4-6, and the EQ wont start top show until real late, like week 8-9

Thats real late... i thought that the eq didnt kick in till like 4-6

toolman is offline Banned
    Thats real late... i thought that the eq didnt kick in till like 4-6
    Nope, it didn't kick in for a long time for me. More like 8-9

toolman is offline Banned
    Another point, you want to eat your protien, not drink it. Of course a couple shakes a day are needed, but 5 are alot if you are eating as you should.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Once the test kick sin bro watch out!!!

nah i eat like a horse bro, i dunno why i just get lazy sometimes an it is easier to make a shake at night an stuff. Im still eating my 5 meals a day. Im just waitin for everything to kick in, but everyones body is different an reacts different so ill just wait an see. Thanks again bros

-Jus02-

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    nah i eat like a horse bro, i dunno why i just get lazy sometimes an it is easier to make a shake at night an stuff. Im still eating my 5 meals a day. Im just waitin for everything to kick in, but everyones body is different an reacts different so ill just wait an see. Thanks again bros

-Jus02-
    5 weeks for the Test....and dont be lazy. Lazy is why you wont grow....it's worth the effort to eat food instead of shakes all the time. Cook in advance so you dont have to at night then.

D

Thread Information