IMunchRoidz is offline Junior Member

Albuterol vs Clenbuterol

Hey guys, i've been reading alot about Albuterol, and it seems to be better in almost all aspects. (i.e better for your health, better strength gains, same burning fat properties.. etc)

http://www.steroid.com/Albuterol.new.php
    http://www.i steroid .com/steroids /Clenbuterol %20vs.%20Albuterol.html

Yet, most people still choose clen over albuterol, and I'm just wondering, what am i missing?

ronnin is offline New Member
    I prefer Albuterol over Clen . It may just be that Clen is easier to source.

BrettVarvre is offline Junior Member
    I have been wondering the same thing...

bumpy ride

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Yep. I've done both and can tell you albuterol is better. I still get sides, but nothing bad really.

Run it at 18mgs split 3 times a day and you'll feel it. I'm using it when I start my pct.

sixoner is offline Member
    I don't know anybody that has used albuteral, I know a bunch that use or have used clen ...people tend to go with what works. not saying albuteral doesnt work or anything but if everybody takes clen then the sheeple for the most part will fall in line with clen..

read around, look around, this board even.. albuteral comes up now and then...theres a clen post every 7 seconds though..

my opinion clen is harsh as all hell.. working out on it is great. sitting around on it, not so great . it has been extremely effective and I have been very pleased with my results, no rebounds here. I lost fat and managed to maintain even make slow progressive gains in lean mass and strength. of course clen wasn't solely responsible but it was certainly a contributing factor. there is no getting around the sides. increased basal body temp is one of the sides and main reason its mainstream for fat loss. in order for it to reap its benefit you have to take the good with the bad. some people expect too much from it, just like steroids and are let down. some people don't follow sound dosing procedure or proper protocols and end up anywhere from no results, to bad results. some people have no idea what the **** they're taking, theyre just taking it because joe blow said it burns fat and just completely **** it up, don't monitor temp, ramp up, back down sideways, upside down..etc at any hour of the morning noon or night have no control what so ever or log or even attempt to log their research or care to. take compounds that conflict and desensitize the same receptors that clen selectively targets and end up anywhere from no results to bad results. some people dont care to explain their experience and just simply state it does not work, anybodys guess is as good as mine on these cases.

albuteral, I have no personal experience on that compound, and i have not researched it enough to comment on it

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Yep. I've done both and can tell you albuterol is better. I still get sides, but nothing bad really.

Run it at 18mgs split 3 times a day and you'll feel it. I'm using it when I start my pct.
    is it 2weeks on and 2weeks off? like clen ? why did u like albuterol better

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMunchRoidz View Post
    is it 2weeks on and 2weeks off? like clen? why did u like albuterol better
    Albuterol can be ran for 6-8 weeks. Unless you add ketotifen then you can run it indefinitely.

I prefer albuterol over clen because of the less severe sides.

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    Im in the same boat. Taken clen several times, 2weeks on 2week off for upto 2 months. I did not really get amazing results. I have been reading up on Albuterol and thinking of running it with PCT and staying on it for upto 8 weeks.

The main sponsor of this board has Albuterol, if you go with it let us know what you think ....

Quote Originally Posted by kawizx10 View Post
    Im in the same boat. Taken clen several times, 2weeks on 2week off for upto 2 months. I did not really get amazing results. I have been reading up on Albuterol and thinking of running it with PCT and staying on it for upto 8 weeks.

The main sponsor of this board has Albuterol, if you go with it let us know what you think ....
    Yea, that's where i found out about albuterol. If i do ever go on it, i'll definitely pm you, and also post up on these forums.

still looking for more info though, to be sure

ive been reading that its alot weaker than clen . but then again, some say its very similar. still not suure

Thread Information