Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    georgie24's Avatar
    georgie24 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    outer space
    Posts
    579

    okay okay i know i been.....

    puttin up cycles for critque but this looks like the keeper


    weeks1 -10 test ethanate 400 mg week
    weeks6-12 fina 75 mg eod
    weeks6-12 winny 50 mg ed
    arimedex .25 eod

    clomid post cycle
    clenbuterol / novegam 2 weeks on ect... day after last winny.
    also gonna have nolva on hand just in case

    supplements
    ala 1000+ aday
    milk thisle 600-1200 aday
    zinc

    food intake
    calories 3000-3500 depending if its post leg day hehe
    water 1-2 gallons ed
    protein 300-350 100-150 from shakes rest lean beef
    complex carbs 200-300 as necessary
    simple carbs sparingly

    i like what db 101 said in one of those threads "i only feed lean body mass" thats what i plan to do so i may raise or lower cals if needed.

    rate the cycle if you dont wanna coment
    1 being the worst 5 being the best

  2. #2
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    If you follow that plan you'll be one shredded mo fo
    Good luck!

    M

  3. #3
    georgie24's Avatar
    georgie24 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    outer space
    Posts
    579
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    If you follow that plan you'll be one shredded mo fo
    Good luck!

    M

    im getting mentally prepared starting really soon

  4. #4
    georgie24's Avatar
    georgie24 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    outer space
    Posts
    579
    Originally posted by Diesel
    I may not be thinking clearly right now but...
    What is ala?
    ala is... alpha lapoic acid

  5. #5
    landshark's Avatar
    landshark is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    flying overhead in my fina-jet...
    Posts
    431
    Don't need the nolva if you're using Arimidex , although I would use .25 every day instead of every other. Other than that looks good...good luck

  6. #6
    georgie24's Avatar
    georgie24 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    outer space
    Posts
    579
    bump

  7. #7
    testonon250 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    cancun,mexico
    Posts
    60
    Bro, look like a good cycle.!!!!!!!!! The only thing I don't like is test ethanate,...however. everyones got their preferences...

    keep up the good work! !!!growi big!!

  8. #8
    bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    302
    I would save the milk thistle until PCT.(that's just me). And I would do 10gm of Nolva a day instead of Arimidex .
    Oh, and I just wanted to say,"****, that is a lot of ALA!"

  9. #9
    bigjsheets's Avatar
    bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    I would save the milk thistle until PCT.(that's just me). And I would do 10gm of Nolva a day instead of Arimidex."
    Why??

  10. #10
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    dam this thread is old..

  11. #11
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    Quote Originally Posted by georgie24
    puttin up cycles for critque but this looks like the keeper


    weeks1 -10 test ethanate 400 mg week
    weeks6-12 fina 75 mg eod
    weeks6-12 winny 50 mg ed
    arimedex .25 eod

    clomid post cycle
    clenbuterol / novegam 2 weeks on ect... day after last winny.
    also gonna have nolva on hand just in case

    supplements
    ala 1000+ aday
    milk thisle 600-1200 aday
    zinc

    food intake
    calories 3000-3500 depending if its post leg day hehe
    water 1-2 gallons ed
    protein 300-350 100-150 from shakes rest lean beef
    complex carbs 200-300 as necessary
    simple carbs sparingly

    i like what db 101 said in one of those threads "i only feed lean body mass" thats what i plan to do so i may raise or lower cals if needed.

    rate the cycle if you dont wanna coment
    1 being the worst 5 being the best
    Id add in 10mg Nolva ED on top of the .25mg ari EOD, or even lower the ari down to .125 EOD if possible to do that (liquid?)

    Tren ED not EOD and if I were you, Id run either the winny or tren first, then the other second. Just so you have something to run the entire time instead of all at the end. I guess if I had to use winny, Id do it in the beggining.

    Id ditch the milk thistle myself, and change the ALA to r-ALA.

    Dont forget your simple carbs post workout, and also some EFA's in your diet.

  12. #12
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    HAHAHA.....he's probably close to pct by now!

  13. #13
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    silly rabbit.........
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  14. #14
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    pct hahahahahhhaaaaaaaa
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •