Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

Question Can anybody help answer these interesting questions??

Listen bro`s, can u smoke marijuana on roids? should i use creatine with roids? and finally when should i start using nolvadex , proviron and clomids, during, after or towards the end of a cycle.? I am going to be stacking trenbolone acetate and testosterona 200. Please help this newbie.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Put down the steroids and research, research, research.

You are not in any way ready.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Geez man I give up on these users that have an idea of smoking pot or doing drugs while on gear. I concur with SV-1.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Put down the steroids and research, research, research.

You are not in any way ready.
    I totally agree.....and if your looking to raise your appetite try 1 cc b-12 IM ed............but not to beat a dead horse.........your not even close to being ready for AS use!!!!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren for a newbie?? do some more research bro...

Listen friends i did research quite a bit i just thought i would get some experienced advise not criticism

Listen friends i did research quite a bit i just thought i would get some experienced advise not criticism

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man
    Your being criticized for not writing out your cycle properly...and you no nothing about anti's or pct.........we're suppose to do all your work??

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I totally agree.....and if your looking to raise your appetite try 1 cc b-12 IM ed............but not to beat a dead horse.........your not even close to being ready for AS use!!!!!
    I agree with DB - a shot of B-12 cranks up my feedbag - even if taking anavar

Rugby13 is offline Member
    Here's my 2-cents for what it's worth.....
    A lot of the time when you ask question you'll find that the answers you get are more an issue trying to prove how smart people are by putting what you asked down rather than just helping out... so I'll try answer as best i can...
    As far as juice and pot goes, find out if it works for you...it did for me BUT not my buddy. Made him completely useless . Increased my appetite A LOT. When I smoked it was in the late afternoon or evening when I could just stay home and eat.
    As for the creatine and juice, there is no harm in using it together. Just make sure you drink A LOT of water as it tended to dehydrate me. I found it usefull as a energy booster but I never took it for more than a week at a time (1on & 1 off) while on my cycle.
    Tren I would keep for maybe your 2nd or 3rd cycle and just go with 10 - 12 weeks of test for you first cycle with clomid at the end and possibly nolvadex throughout your cycle.
    Hope this helps man!!!

Let's get something else straight here also. This board does not promote rec drugs of any kind. Including advice on smoking marijuana and if you have problem with that. Bring it to a mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugby13
    Here's my 2-cents for what it's worth.....
    A lot of the time when you ask question you'll find that the answers you get are more an issue trying to prove how smart people are by putting what you asked down rather than just helping out... so I'll try answer as best i can...
    As far as juice and pot goes, find out if it works for you...it did for me BUT not my buddy. Made him completely useless . Increased my appetite A LOT. When I smoked it was in the late afternoon or evening when I could just stay home and eat.
    As for the creatine and juice, there is no harm in using it together. Just make sure you drink A LOT of water as it tended to dehydrate me. I found it usefull as a energy booster but I never took it for more than a week at a time (1on & 1 off) while on my cycle.
    Tren I would keep for maybe your 2nd or 3rd cycle and just go with 10 - 12 weeks of test for you first cycle with clomid at the end and possibly nolvadex throughout your cycle.
    Hope this helps man!!!

Yes let's....I was not promoting any kind of drug. He asked and I told him what worked for me. IF you read further you'd see that I said it DIDN'T work for my friend so how the hell is that promoting something when I'm saying just what i did? I DID NOT TELL ANYONE TO DO IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Let's get something else straight here also. This board does not promote rec drugs of any kind. Including advice on smoking marijuana and if you have problem with that. Bring it to a mod.
    Last edited by Rugby13; 03-07-2004 at 01:17 AM.

As far as juice and pot goes, find out if it works for you...it did for me
    Dude then whats this???

thanks rugby i appreaciate it. This is what i had in mind for my cycle,
    Weeks 1-4 150mg tren /week (2 shots)
    Weeks 5-8 225mg tren/week (3 shots)
    Weeks 5-8 200mg test/week (1 shot)
    Weeks 9-12 400 mg test/week (2 shots)
    Weeks 11-13 nolvadex and proviron (not sure about dosage)
    weeks 13-14 clomid (not sure about dosage)
    what do u people think??

If he's asking whether or not he can smoke while juicing then wouldn't you say it's a pretty **** good guess that he might already be smoking ...THEREFORE I said it worked for me, find out if it works for you. I DID NOT say that I suggest he starts smoking when he starts his cycle. Obviously if he is not smoking now I'd say stay away from it but why would he ask if he could smoke while juicing if he's not smoking already and only starting his first cycle???? Make sense??

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Dude then whats this???

Why do I see this thread getting locked?

Listen U People I Am Not A Chronic Pot Head!! Nor I Am Asking Anyone To Promote Sh**!! I Was Just Asking A Tip If Casual Smoking Would Mix Adversely With The Juice. Thats All!! **** U People Gotta Chill

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Why do I see this thread getting locked?
    hahahaha

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Weeks 1-4 150mg tren /week (2 shots)
    what do u people think??
    I don't mean this as a flame but that is a horrible cycle. Tren needs to be shot ED or EOD. Test needs to be run throughout the entire cycle. No reason to ramp dosages up and down. You should take a little more time and study the drugs and PCT especially for beginners.

Rugby if anything was helping out, and he is right. There is no need to get mad at him

I guess if you're going to go with tren for your first cycle I might as well give you my thoughts...
    I love the stuff, worked wonders for, you can search some of my posts for the results I had. I take it when you saying 2 shots or 3 shots you mean per week? Other guys might differ with me on this but I found it better to take 75mg/cc every day or at least eod than to take only 2 shots a week. All I did was 75mg/ed for 8 weeks and nothing else and i loved it, but even if you're going to take 150mg/cc I'd still suggest taking it eod and I'd stay with the 150mg for the 8 weeks. All I did for the last two weeks of my cycle was take 1cc each day and that bumped me up even more.
    The test should be run throughout and stay at the same dosage (200mg) for the duration of the cycle, and to be honest I'm not sure about the nolva dosage either but clomid must be run like a week after your last shot 300/100/50. I know there are a lot of dosage poss so just do a search on that.
    Hope it helps bro.

Weeks 1-4 150mg tren/week (2 shots)
    what do u people think??

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I don't mean this as a flame but that is a horrible cycle. Tren needs to be shot ED or EOD. Test needs to be run throughout the entire cycle. No reason to ramp dosages up and down. You should take a little more time and study the drugs and PCT especially for beginners.
    In his other post he Calls Tren Parabolan ....now with THAT ester he could get away with 2-3 shots a week....like that matters if he doesn't know the difference between Parabolan and Tren Acetate...and the rest of that cycle is pretty scary as well.
    (clears throat)...
    "Ladies Man" Here is a cycle for you, not a Flame, but to be blatantly Honest, this is where you are right now.
    Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate , 250mg E4D.
    Nolva @ 10mg ED, if Gyno Symptoms occur, raise to 20mg
    2 Weeks after last Test shot:
    Day 1: Clomid @ 300mg
    Day 2-28: 100mg
    And Up Nolva to 20mg ED, (Gyno Symptoms or not.)
    Tribulus @ 4gm ED
    Get this and your diet/Training/Sleep patterns down, and we'll talk Trenbolone later.
    TSW

I agree with Thesevnthwarrior. I only gave you info on the fina because most of the time if you have your mind set on something that you want to use you're going to go ahead and use it anyway and thats why I tried to help with the fina but I would definately like I said earlier just go with the Test for the first cycle for 10 - 12 weeks at 250mg either on the following days, M/F, T/S, or W/S. And he gave you the good info on the clomid and nolva....

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    this thread is a great example of why some people just should not give advice to newbies, no offence rugby, but ladie'sman has displayed an overwhelming ignorance of proper aas use, and you, in an attempt to help him while others were trying to prove how smart they are, are actually giving him a lot of bad advice, you're basically telling him what he wants to hear, which has the possibiblity of really messing him up, and as a late comer to this thread, i got the impression that you were advocating the use of pot while on cycle, no matter how you tried to spin it later, that's what it came off as, tren is definitely not for beginners, yet you go ahead and tell him to use it, that's not helping, and since it is what he wants to hear, the advice of other good bros is going down the toilet, you have to remember that we try to guide the new people to positive first experiences, and just because something works for you, doesn't mean it works for everybody, there are far more horror stories with first time mistakes like the possible ones for ladiesman than there are success stories

OK LETS GET THE **** RECORDS STRAIGHT HERE
    If you really read ALL my posts you would see that this is what i posted earlier to him with regards to tren on the first cycle
    "Tren I would keep for maybe your 2nd or 3rd cycle and just go with 10 - 12 weeks of test for you first cycle with clomid at the end and possibly nolvadex throughout your cycle."
    Also my last post in the thread said the same thing. The reason I was giving advise on the tren if he was going to use it anyway is because I'm a believer in if someone is going to take something, I'd rather have it take it right.
    OK so that clears things up as far as me saying use Tren OK?????????
    As far as the pot is concerned....I DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF WEED to all those *** people that can't see where I'm coming from. Like I told him, it's something I did (a while back), and not once did I tell him to do it. He is already smoking occasionally as he himself said and I think I used the words that it worked for me and NOT MY FRIEND, I made that clear so how do you take from that, that I'm condoning it when I just said it DID NOT work for someone!!!!!!!!!!!
    And for the last time I did not tell him to use tren, as stated above I said to leave it for at least the 2nd or 3rd cycle so where the hell do you get that I told him to use it. Read my posts man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    this thread is a great example of why some people just should not give advice to newbies, no offence rugby, but ladie'sman has displayed an overwhelming ignorance of proper aas use, and you, in an attempt to help him while others were trying to prove how smart they are, are actually giving him a lot of bad advice, you're basically telling him what he wants to hear, which has the possibiblity of really messing him up, and as a late comer to this thread, i got the impression that you were advocating the use of pot while on cycle, no matter how you tried to spin it later, that's what it came off as, tren is definitely not for beginners, yet you go ahead and tell him to use it, that's not helping, and since it is what he wants to hear, the advice of other good bros is going down the toilet, you have to remember that we try to guide the new people to positive first experiences, and just because something works for you, doesn't mean it works for everybody, there are far more horror stories with first time mistakes like the possible ones for ladiesman than there are success stories

i have read your posts, and imo even though you said on one hand it didn't work for your friend, IT WORKED FOR YOU! see how if i spin it, it sounds like you're advocating it? and telling someone how to use it is tantamount to saying, go ahead and use it, instead, just say don't use it, it's not for beginners, let's put this in a totally different situation so you can see what i'm talking about, a little kid finds a gun in the street, he comes up to you and asks, "hey mister, how do i use this", you say, "well, you shouldn't use it, buy i know you will anyway, so you take the safety off like this, and you pull the trigger like this" a little extreme example, but i think you get the point

Swellin Guest
    Scott is dead on the money...as are many of the others who responded earlier to this question.

Ladiesman...I firmly believe you are not prepared to start using steroids . I am sure you have done some research, but you certainly have not done nearly enough. Rugby was trying to help you because he flet that you were going to ignore all of the other bros here and do whatever the hell you wanted to anyway. While he may not have been steering you in the right direction...he was trying to keep you out of the ditch.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT THE CYCLE YOU HAD IN MIND!

Stay away from gear for a while. You never even posted your stats. We would really need that before making a reasonable guess at what you should use...of course, your responses have told enough already. You really should wait a while. I know that is not what you wanted to hear...but it is best for your body to wait until your brain has all of this stuff under control.

Hang around and learn.

Ok now the way Sweelin puts it I can handle...yeah I might have said it the wrong way but you got what I was trying to do....

As for your analogy scott, I uinderstand where you're coming from but look at it fromk my point of view now. Would you have everyone tell him don't tren or whatever, then he gets pissed leaves the board and tries to figure it out himself or would you rather let him hav some idea about what he's doing?
    This whole thing got blown out of context but anyway who really gives huh....

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Rugby was trying to help you because he flet that you were going to ignore all of the other bros here and do whatever the hell you wanted to anyway. While he may not have been steering you in the right direction...he was trying to keep you out of the ditch.

i totally understand what you're saying rugby, but my point is that maybe, just maybe, if he's got a decent head on his shoulders and if 100% of the people who respond to his question say he shouldn't do it, he might change his mind, i've seen it done in the past, some guys just realize that if everyone with experience says, don't do it, he might listen, but i guarantee, he'll probably never come back to this board and the only advice he'll have listened to is yours, because it's what he wanted to hear, maybe i should just stop trying to save the world, huh?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Don't put one cc into your body until you do some research bro, patient Daniel-san.

Personally I don't like giving people just enough rope to hang them selves.

Group Hug?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Group Hug?
    this site is turning into "gay anabolic review" everybody's always wanting to touch everybody! yuck!

I get what you saying bro....some people just have a sh***y way of saying things. Must be PMS

i totally understand what you're saying rugby, but my point is that maybe, just maybe, if he's got a decent head on his shoulders and if 100% of the people who respond to his question say he shouldn't do it, he might change his mind, i've seen it done in the past, some guys just realize that if everyone with experience says, don't do it, he might listen, but i guarantee, he'll probably never come back to this board and the only advice he'll have listened to is yours, because it's what he wanted to hear, maybe i should just stop trying to save the world, huh?

this site is turning into "gay anabolic review" everybody's always wanting to touch everybody! yuck!

Well there are an awful lot of semi-nude male pics on this board. We desperately need some more female members.

Oh boy I see a cat fight coming

"maybe i should just stop trying to save the world, huh?"

And waste that Killer Super Hero suit??.....AH AH, besides Scott you're doing a fine job.....I think you really have the face for this Internet Super Hero thing too.
    Scott->>>>>>>>ISh

(lol....hadn't messed with you in a while Scott, but for the record I agree 100%)
    TSW

ooohh, that gives me an idea for a photo shop redo.....hmmm

Oh come on Brother it'll be just like old times!...You'll See!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information