Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member

Never Coming OFF

What if i just stay on 500mg/wk of test e for the rest of my life. Other than being insanely big what else would happen. What type of serious health problems would i risk. And lets say if i stopped in 30 years would 3 weeks of clomid start things up again (ha), no but do you think my natural test would start back up with HCG /clomid/nolva eventually?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i would think being on for so long would put a serious strain on your body... not to mention your wallet... im sure the water retention could cause you to have some heart probs... i think this is a good question though..... what would be the affects of an abnormally extended cycle... beyond being shut down (maybe to the point where it wouldn;t come back on?)

liquidex and nolva keep the water down, at least for me. So let me amend my question. If anti-es are also taken for the duration of that 30 years what effects could there be. Also the test e might stop having its affect, so also take into account the addition of other steroids to the mix

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You would have to continually up the dosage of test, and no amount of PCT would help you recover from 30 years of test. Natural production would have been shot a long time ago.

so what if i just bridged different compounds over the rest of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Natural production would still be gone. But hey, if you are using for the rest of your life what does it matter. I hope you're not seriously thinking about doing this.

toolman is offline Banned
    As tempting as the concept can be, you just have to accept that cycles are not forever and should be limited.

why?

If you don't care at all about your health, then go ahead.

No i care, but i am researching the possible health problems it could cause. I realize it isnt the best thing to do. But telling someone not to do it and giving very specific reasons why not to do it are two different things.

so tempting to think about this, sure it would take some years off you life.........hard on the heart,liver, and kidneys. I could not mention be as horny as i am on test for the rest of my life.........I would probably have to result to a sex doll.

ha, years off the end of your life arent really years at all. You live while you are young and die while you are old

No i care, but i am researching the possible health problems it could cause. I realize it isnt the best thing to do. But telling someone not to do it and giving very specific reasons why not to do it are two different things.
    That's because there is an enormous number of health problems that could occur from doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    That's because there is an enormous number of health problems that could occur from doing this.
    once again not specific

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I dont think you would be insanely huge off 500mg a week. More like 2000mg a week. As for staying on for life. PM BDTR ask him...lol I stay on for a year sometimes. Im ok with it.

By the way...does anyone have a liver or kidney I can borrow.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    But doctors have no problem keeping a person on 200mgs for HRT for life,and see no problem with it.I wish i could find some long term studys on higher dossages?

My friend has done all sorts of AS for about 10 years now. Most of the time taking them for a year or more at a time, only stopping because his source runs out of gear or gets busted. He doesn't believe in taking any anti-e's, clomid, etc. And apparently he's fine when he's off the stuff, sex drive returns to normal and whatnot. For what will happen to him when he's 45 year old, I dunno, but he's 33 now.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I have never read or heard anything about a documented case of someone being on AAS for so long. Any answers, in my opinion, would be nothing more than speculation. I would expect someone with an education from a school such as Wake to have better sense that to plan the "never ending cycle". If you do try it out, let us know what happens. At least then we will have a definitive answer.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    But doctors have no problem keeping a person on 200mgs for HRT for life,and see no problem with it.I wish i could find some long term studys on higher dossages?
    People have to remember there is a BIG difference between 200mg every 2 weeks, then doing 500mg EW!!! Usually when a dr. prescribes HRT, it's becuase someone's levels are low to begin with.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    30 years? That's way too long to consider. Too many variables. Unless you are never going to marry, have kids, buy a house, relocate and are willing to do nothing but lift eat and sleep it isn't even worth entertaining the idea. Now the consequences of a 30 year run may well be high blood pressure, cardio megaly, liver tumors, messed up endocrine system or nothing at all. There really isn't any research. Don't expect a definitive answer. All you will get are biased opinions.
    Myself I am on for 6 months and don't plan on coming of for another 2 years. I am changing from enanthate , propionate and sustanon throughout that time and adding deca , EQ, and fina at various times. Is my method scientific? No. It is based on my limited knowledge of physiology and pharmacology. I run doses as high as 1 1/2 grams/wk and as low as 350mg. Even doing this it will take a few years to reach my goal, which is to be 200lbs at 7-8% bf.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    DD,

I have thought about this many times and am still very curious about it. To never come off would be to live a dream I tkink the best thing to do is to say follow a 12 on 12 off routine or whatever and durin the off time use a Slin/HGH or IGF protocol till your next cycle.

BB

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    30 years? That's way too long to consider. Too many variables. Unless you are never going to marry, have kids, buy a house, relocate and are willing to do nothing but lift eat and sleep it isn't even worth entertaining the idea. Now the consequences of a 30 year run may well be high blood pressure, cardio megaly, liver tumors, messed up endocrine system or nothing at all. There really isn't any research. Don't expect a definitive answer. All you will get are biased opinions.
    Myself I am on for 6 months and don't plan on coming of for another 2 years. I am changing from enanthate, propionate and sustanon throughout that time and adding deca, EQ, and fina at various times. Is my method scientific? No. It is based on my limited knowledge of physiology and pharmacology. I run doses as high as 1 1/2 grams/wk and as low as 350mg. Even doing this it will take a few years to reach my goal, which is to be 200lbs at 7-8% bf.
    Mark,

Why are you switching Test throughout your cycle? Are you following a bulk for 4 months, cut for 4 months or some sheme like that? You plan sounds very interesting, wish you the best!

DO yoiu get blood work done?

BB

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Mega health issues at the end of that rainbow...You might run healthy for up to 10 years after that tragedy central....Anyone spare a liver????

I wouldn't endorse the idea, but I don't think it's ridiculous either. I'd be more worried about sides from prolonged use of anti e's. I have no studies, nor have I looked for any, to say that prolonged use of ant e's would be harmful. As your body gets X% above its natural limits, the 500mg will literally become just a maintenance dose. You won't see gains beyond a point. It'd be hard to speculate on whether you could ever recuperate natural test production, but it's not impossible. We "cycle" primarily to allow natural test production to be restimulated in the interims. If that's not a concern of yours, it's a different story. People claim that you give your receptors "breaks" between cycles and this allows them to be "cleaned out". Everytime you get binding between an AAS molecule and an AR, you'll get the whole complex translocalizing into the nucleus....that particular receptor is no more. Receptors are upregulated and downregulated by the minute in response to the local and global concentrations of that which they bind. The idea that you need to add more test as you get more advanced is because your body gets to a size where it will take more to make it grow. Adding more test stimulates the upregulation of more ARs, which increases the possibility of a successful AAS:AR binding.
    Cardiovascular issues there may be. Everything else is speculative.

If you were to cycle as normal but bridge cycles with 500mg/wk of test, you should have as good or better results than recuperating between cycles, if everything else was equal. Another potential factor would be SHBG. I don't know how long it takes for SHBG levels to rise and plateau, if they plateau at all. So, SHBG levels may continue to rise over the course of prolonged test use, which will negate and increasing % of the test you take in.

I don't know how old you are, but consider how much you change as a person between ages 18-22, not physically. Your goals, short term and long term, can change a great deal over a few years time. You may be dead set on not having children now but may do a 180 somewhere down the road. Think long and hard about it before you commit to it.
    Last edited by einstein1905; 03-06-2004 at 12:27 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There are really no long term studies I know of for that length of time. Many BB's have run at that minimal dose for many years. I personally haven't been below 500mg for about four years now but in terms of long term effects it is very hard to know. I would say if you aren't in your mid thirties and don't already have a need for HRT I wouldn't consider it. The possibility of stroke, on-set diabetes, prostate problems and possibly liver and heart problems all seem very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Mark,

Why are you switching Test throughout your cycle? Are you following a bulk for 4 months, cut for 4 months or some sheme like that? You plan sounds very interesting, wish you the best!

DO yoiu get blood work done?

BB
    I get a lot of bloat from enanthate but I like to run it with Humalog also with deca and EQ. Sustanon not as much bloat and start to get stronger and a little leaner with fina. Prop 70mg/day is the best for the summer months. No water retention and a bridge until fall.

Run as long as you want, at any dose, lots of people do it all the time, ....it's OK, everything will be fine.....it's OK, everything will be fine....it's OK, everything will be fine.....it's OK, everything will be fine.........

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why do you want to do that? You should let your body rest and return to homeostatis. If you plan on running long cycles or never coming off - be sure you have good medical coverage, an understanding care provider and routine bloodwork. If you wanted to live a life of with superhuman androgen levels - deffinitly don't do it blind folded... have routine medical check ups to be sure you aren't developing any serious health problems.

I wouldn't count on making a full recovery after 30 years on by simply jumping on some Clomid and such... it would probably take some serious medical counseling by someone spcializing in endocrinology...

I know being "on" has its kicks - especially testosterone ... but there comes a point where you need to come off high androgen levels (and yes - even 500mg/wk of testosterone is considered high; it is many times greater than endogenous levels) and let your body regroup...

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Cycling is for cyclists.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Demon Deacon.......... It sounds to me as if you really have givin up in life. No Flame at all!!! Coming from a 3rd party i hear what you are typing and what you are saying and you say your worried about your health! But i think you know the answer to your own question! It sounds like you want to hear someone tell you it would be ok for you to justify doing it your whole life...? maybe im reading it wrong bro, i hope i am. But i think if you and others look back on what you were writing, you will see what im talking about. If you have all the passion and effort it takes to work out and train, why not put some of that effort into your life and your well being? question for you to answer bro... good luck

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    ttttsssssss........

Thanks everyone for the post. I just hate getting to the end of my cycle. It sucks. And can all be avoided if i just stayed on. You feel great when your on, why not feel that way throughout your whole life. Thanks for the replies. everyone

All the talk pro and con is indeed speculation. Look at the guys who cycle 2 or 3 times a year and those who have been on 3 or 4 years straight. Who do you prefer to look like? We'll all be dead soon enough. What do you want to do before you get there and are you willing to chance losing a few years off of your life? In 25 years genetic medicine will be getting more advanced and all this talk of permenant damage may not even apply. Then again...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    dude there comes a point when you have to come off..........

i dont think there is a person alive who has been on 500mg/week of test for 30 years and not come off.......Do you think there would be any withdrawal symptoms from being on say 10 years and then coming off? Just a thought....

hell bro i wish i could stay on for ever too, but all good things come to an end at some point.

"In 25 years genetic medicine will be getting more advanced and all this talk of permenant damage may not even apply. Then again..."

Man that "Then Again" thing just blows the whole deal doesn't it?!
    I have mixed feelings on this topic. I hate going off just like anybody else.
    One part of me agrees with Warrior, the need for it may still remain speculation, but it just seems to make common sense to give your body breaks after long hard exposures to toxic foreign matter. (I don't no, maybe it's just me)
    BUT, the other part of me, (which ironically is twice as powerful) can go to Extreme denial, Justification, Rationalization, hey, whatever it takes to make myself believe that it's "O-K" to "Switch Compounds" @ week 20 and continue on for maybe "a little 8 week harderner before I quit.".....And who knows what the excuse will be at the end of the 8 weeks?? "Oh, my shoulder's really botherin' me"...."better fire up some more of that Deca , and maybe some Anadrols to lube me up before I REALLY go off".....
    But that's just another part of what makes it Exciting.
    TSW

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Run as long as you want, at any dose, lots of people do it all the time, ....it's OK, everything will be fine.....it's OK, everything will be fine....it's OK, everything will be fine.....it's OK, everything will be fine.........
    lmao - Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh my !

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Who's coming off???hahahahahhahahahahha........When I die they won't have to embalm me.............LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I fuking love it..........ROFLMAO

well as long as everything will be fine

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is an endless debate as there is not enough substantial information available to make an informed decision..Personally, I think based on my medical expertise and the human body, it is a mistake and a huge risk..I can't see any real benefits that would even out the risks..But, I guess if you do it and drop dead, then we will know it's definitely a bad idea!!!

Doc M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information