gerard4780 is offline Junior Member

question about nolvadex

i have been taking 400mg deca and 500mg sustanon and im doing it for 10 weeks, i have nolvadex but am not taking it unless i see a problem well i have seen no problems yet to have to take it but should i be taking it? also will nolvadex get rid of my water retention that i have gotten from the test?

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I like the idea to stop the problem before i see any symptoms so i usually will use 10mg of nolva ed throughout and bump it up if i see any problems. I think that you will get many diverse answers. I think it is more of an opinion than one best way.

if i used the nolvadex during my cycle though at about 10mg ed would it help get rid of the water retention?

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    a little
    10 mg is more for stopping gyno, 20mg ED is good for getting rid of water

if i start taking 20mg nolvadex ed how long will it take till i notice the water retention to decrease?

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    its different for everyone, personally when i pop 20 mg nolva i can tell im dropping water becausei have to piss like 20 times that night, and its totally clear

also if you want to retain less water keep your water intake high and sodium intake low

Quote Originally Posted by TooSmall
    its different for everyone, personally when i pop 20 mg nolva i can tell im dropping water becausei have to piss like 20 times that night, and its totally clear
    I'm not taking my nolva right now and I already piss 20 times a night, completely clear. wtf would happen if I took nolva, would I pee twice as much?

It probably doesn't help that I workout at midnight, drink a ****load of water, and go to bed at 3am. Hard to get a good nights sleep when you're up every 25 minutes racing to the bathroom.

Thread Information