Thread: Advice

Clinux is offline New Member

Lightbulb Advice

I posted earlier in the week about "My 1st Cycle" anyways I said I was looking at taking Winstol with clen or Deca W clen or even both with clen. The majority of replies were against such an idea. Anyways it prompted me to do some more research and what I came up with is my revised 1st cycle. Following:
    Sustanon with Clen followed by PCT (clomid/Nolvadex ) of course. And maybe adding Winstrol to the mix.

So I would like some opinions on this, I know I didn't add dosages or a timeline for the cycle because I am still researching that; plus I want to make sure I have the right combo of stuff first. Also I heard with Winstrol it is a good idea to drink cranberry juice to help detox your liver, any truth to this?
    All opinions/info are appreciated!!!!!!
    Thanks!!!
    My stats:
    Weight: 205 lbs.
    Height: 6 ft.
    Diet: Fair
    Current workout: 30 mins. of cardio and light to moderate lifting.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    If your looking to cut i would ditch the clen durring cycle and replace it with the winny. I would also ditch the sust for eq, test prop,test e,or tren . Save the clen and run it with your pct .
    Last edited by RageControl; 03-11-2004 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinux
    I posted earlier in the week about "My 1st Cycle" anyways I said I was looking at taking Winstol with clen or Deca W clen or even both with clen. The majority of replies were against such an idea. Anyways it prompted me to do some more research and what I came up with is my revised 1st cycle. Following:
    Sustanon with Clen followed by PCT (clomid/Nolvadex ) of course. And maybe adding Winstrol to the mix.

So I would like some opinions on this, I know I didn't add dosages or a timeline for the cycle because I am still researching that; plus I want to make sure I have the right combo of stuff first. Also I heard with Winstrol it is a good idea to drink cranberry juice to help detox your liver, any truth to this?
    All opinions/info are appreciated!!!!!!
    Thanks!!!
    My stats:
    Weight: 205 lbs.
    Height: 6 ft.
    Diet: Fair
    Current workout: 30 mins. of cardio and light to moderate lifting.
    First Cycle Bro;
    Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate @ 250mg E4D
    Throughout: Nolva 10mg ED

Diet cannot be "Fair"..it needs to be Spot on.
    And Cycling and "Light to Moderate" lifting just don't line up IMO....
    Eat right, train Hard, Sleep Good.
    Sustanon is NOT a 1st Cycle gear, too many esters. The Prop will have your Blood Levels Spiking and Falling unless you do ED injects (Of some amount) ETD injects are the absolute minimum, and not designed for a first timer.
    Winny is also an ED inject.
    Deca? I love Deca but you need to know what one compound does first, then add another.
    Clen? That's fine, but when your heart starts racing, you'll want to know if it's the Test, or the Clen.
    If I were you, I would start with something similar to what I've shown above for this first time.
    TSW

simplyjakked is offline Member
    agreed wtf is moderate lifting? what are you trying to accomplish, it sounds like you want to stay lean but that is where your diet will help a ton. i would say for a first cycle just try test e or cyp and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    If your looking to cut i would ditch the clen durring cycle and replace it with the winny. I would also ditch the sust for eq, test prop,test e,or tren. Save the clen and run it with your pct .
    Whoa Brother! this is his First Cycle ever.
    Clen and Winny are not "do one or the other drugs"
    EQ nor Tren are not Substitutes for Test.
    Prop/Tren/Winny are all ED injects, not for a 1st Cycle.
    The last thing a First timer needs is 3 separate ED injects, especially Brutal (for a newbie) and Consuming ones like Tren and Winny.
    I like Clen during PCT though.
    TSW

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Sorry didnt read most his thread . Moderate lifting ? I think you need to return to the research phase! Doesnt look like your ready to cycle anything. My advice if your set on doing nayhting is clen ALONE.
    Last edited by RageControl; 03-11-2004 at 11:08 AM.

I appreciate all the info. you all have provided me with. I guess I should explain the moderate lifting thing. I have been inactive for the last 4 years (marriage) and have recently got back into workingout. I'm taking it easy right now, but I'm about ready to go heavy. As I stated before I have deciced to take my 1st cycle (no time line) but haven't decided when, I'm still researching stuff (ex: my posting on this site).

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Bro! Listen to anyone of those cycles, their all good! As far as you saying moderiate lifting??????????? BRO YOU LOST THE BATTLE ALREADY! I know you probably ment you get to the gym not enough, but you get there! Things to remember bro...

Lift Hard to be Hard...
    Eat Big to be Big...
    Good luck

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    First Cycle Bro;
    Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate @ 250mg E4D
    Throughout: Nolva 10mg ED

Diet cannot be "Fair"..it needs to be Spot on.
    And Cycling and "Light to Moderate" lifting just don't line up IMO....
    Eat right, train Hard, Sleep Good.
    Sustanon is NOT a 1st Cycle gear, too many esters. The Prop will have your Blood Levels Spiking and Falling unless you do ED injects (Of some amount) ETD injects are the absolute minimum, and not designed for a first timer.
    Winny is also an ED inject.
    Deca ? I love Deca but you need to know what one compound does first, then add another.
    Clen ? That's fine, but when your heart starts racing, you'll want to know if it's the Test, or the Clen.
    If I were you, I would start with something similar to what I've shown above for this first time.
    TSW
    Good post.. Great advice... test enanth or cyp would work well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Bro! Listen to anyone of those cycles, their all good! As far as you saying moderiate lifting??????????? BRO YOU LOST THE BATTLE ALREADY! I know you probably ment you get to the gym not enough, but you get there! Things to remember bro...

Lift Hard to be Hard...
    Eat Big to be Big...
    Good luck
    Good advice Bro! But the only battle I lost was my marriage, ha ha!! I'm never out until I'm gone!!

Anyways got me sold:
    10 weeks of Test Enan or Prop
    with Nolva 10mg ED throuhout
    followed by PCT of Clomid

Thread Information