Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JDogg is offline Junior Member
    She is missing your Darkseid cock, give it to her.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    She is missing your Darkseid cock, give it to her.
    she's 1,000 miles away, maybe when I'm up in the area next month

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Long&Strong
    I did it...I told her that I was on my fourth week and she freaked out! After about an hour of HELL, she finally asked "why" and "how long are you going to be doing this". I let her know that it wasn't something I was doing to make other women look at me and like me, but it was something that I was doing to make myself look at me and like me. I also let her know that I was planning to use it on a regular basis, and that she would be informed of when my cycle was begining and ending. She seemed to be okay with it until she saw the gear. It was like the sight of it made it "REAL". she keeps making remarks now like " whats up POKEMAN?" and "hey maybe we can go to the bar tonight and shoot some darts at your ass!!!"
    Just as I was expecting.. my first time was like that but then she got arroused over the idea of me getting more muscular, but I think there is a situation where both of you are naturally aging, getting fatter, less tone... then here you are cheating with drugs and becoming incredibly buff and good looking while poor wife is still struggling trying no to gain weight and **** it all the effort in the world and she's still gained 5 lbs since Christmas. Dont matter if you like your women with a little meat on her bones and to you, she's never been more attractive... believe me the woman worry like hell they are getting ugly, you are getting more handsome and buff, its only a matter of time before you want and can easily get a younger prettier model is the way they look at it. Buddy you should have kept your mouth shut.

The part you'll really hate is when she tells your inlaws and YOUR own mother/father you are shooting steroids ! Talk about hell for an hour... in-laws keep their mouths shut but your own mother/father will have a cow!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information