JARVIZ is offline Junior Member

TEST?,DECA? Help

I have been reading for a while now and have read everyone say to use "Test" for my first cycle. Okay here's where my quesions come in,exactly what kinda "Test" what's the name of the product that I should buy? Also I read that it's good to stack it with Deca I just wanna confirm this . Also my brother is in Tijuana as I type this he gave me a call and asked if I want anything e will bring for me I asked for Deca-Durabolin and I Dianabol what else should I ask for being that it's my first cycle also what amount of everything should I ask for, If anybody could help I would appreciate it, oh yeah I'm a newbie I have been working out for about 1 year now I used to be an amatuer boxer and I used to weigh 130lbs I then blew up when I stopped boxing to the weight of 200lbs I shreded fat and right now Im at 195lbs. I haven't been gaining any more muscle as I was when I first started working out, Im 5'-8''

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    get enough test enanthate for a ten week cycle at 500mg per week, so you need two, (get three) bottles of test enanthate at 250mg/ml, also get some nolvadex and clomid and some liquidex (arimidex ) if he can find it
    if possible, get Quality Vet 250mg test enanthate, you won't need the deca for this cycle, but he might as well get some while he's down there

Thank you for helping me out the reason why I asked about Deca was because I was reading Ron and his advice about first cycles on the threads that says to use Deca and test. Thanx for your help.

Any other first time cycle advice ouy there that anyone can give I want something with the least sideaffects I know and understand that eventually Im gonna have some but I would like the least possible

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    here's a great first cycle with minimal sides, if any at all:

weeks 1-10 test enanthate 500mg
    1-12 nolva 10mg EveryDay
    1-12 liquidex ED

PCT to start 14 days after last shot of enanthate
    days 1-21 20mg nolva
    day 1 300mg clomid
    day 2-11 100mg clomid
    day 12-21 50mg clomid

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    here's a great first cycle with minimal sides, if any at all:

weeks 1-10 test enanthate 500mg
    1-12 nolva 10mg EveryDay
    1-12 liquidex ED

PCT to start 14 days after last shot of enanthate
    days 1-21 20mg nolva
    day 1 300mg clomid
    day 2-11 100mg clomid
    day 12-21 50mg clomid
    Great n00b cycle! Even if you were to only get something like Test200 and dose it at 400mg a week you'll see great gains.

Al "M.F" Vincent is offline New Member
    Wow bro 130 to 190 I hope that's muscle if not get in a little better condition before hitting the sauce.

Thread Information