Thread: Nolva/Arim.???

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member

Nolva/Arim.???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arimidex just came in. I've been taking the Nolva at 20mgs a day(2.5wks), should I just stop the nolva and start the Arim. or gradually reduce the Nolva? I think I remember someone posting about nolvadex rebound affect.
    This is really the first time having to use any anti-E, I think the test suspension got the better of me.
    If you could shed some light I would grateful.

Sal

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If you have started to get gyno and I presume you have otherwise you would,nt be taking it I would still run it throughout the cycle.You,ll still make gains and if it is the choice between big gains with gyno Vs avg gains without gyno I,d go for the latter everytime.You could run the Arimdex to help rduce bloating but if not I would,nt bother just run the Nolva @ 10mg if the symptoms have subsided JMO

Sal Paradise is offline Junior Member
    Yeah the symtoms have almost disappeared.
    I am definitely switching to Arimidex not only for the gyno but to keep the water retention down as well. I'm prepping for a show so the water is an issue. My big concern was the "rebound" from quitting the nolva 'cold turkey'. From what I understand nolva does not stop E from forming, just from 'attaching' resulting in the gyno.
    Let me know if I'm understanding this correctly.

Thanks,
    Sal

cyclomaniac is offline New Member
    I developed a mild case of gyno at the end of a cycle ... got a hold of the liquidex. Within two weeks the gyno, which allegedly doesn't go away once you have it, has dissipated almost entirely. So, liquidex/arimidex is good stuff ... also, I am showing striation in my delts/pecs now as a bonus ... did I say good stuff?

Thread Information