bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

deca/test/.............t3

I'm on week 6 of my deca /test cycle......I've had great gains so far (7 kg, no fat, very little water....) .I'll be throwing in some t3 for the last 4 weeks.Max will be 100 mcg.I'm at around 14% BF right now.How many digits of bf do you think I could lose.My diet is in chek.........the question is related to the power of t3 - is it a magic pill or what?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be if you monitor your temp to make sure your in the optimal metabolic range!...Or to make sure that it's stimulating an not inhibiting your fat loss!

bor
    How could it inhibit my fat loss?

Under normal circumstances, a person takes t4 and the body does the normal conversion to t3 (all things working well). By taking t4 there is less down regulation of the HPT axis because the end product (t3) can be regulated during the conversion. If you take straight t3 your taking the end product, which can feed back on the HPT axis very quickly. T3 should only be taken for 5-7 days then off for 5 days with constant monitoring of body temp. Flooding the blood with t3 sends a very fast signal to the HPT to stop endogeous production. A drop of more than 1.0 deg from one day to the next is a hard sign that the t3 the person is taking is now working as an inhibitor, not a stimulator.

bor
    I thought you could take t3 for 6 weeks.........

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    I thought you could take t3 for 6 weeks.........
    Just offering some scientific advice!...your free to do whatever you want! the choice is yours!

You can do 5/40/55 or the older version of 10/40/50...just keep an eye on your BMR!

I use to run thyroids that way at one time!...but I don't anymore, atleast not for a couple of years now!

bor
    Thanks for the advice.....I wasn't trying to be a smartass!So do you think a decrease of 4 % would be possible?

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Thanks for the advice.....I wasn't trying to be a smartass!So do you think a decrease of 4 % would be possible?
    No i'm not accusing you of being anything friend!...It's hard to say what you can and will lose...It depends alot more on diet and cardio than supplements, however I would definately recommend upping your cardio while taking t3, to take full advantage of the fat burning. Whatever you decide to do, atleast consider taking acti-cyclase at the end of your thyroid run...it contains forskolin. If your health store doesn't know what acti-cyclase is tell them you want something for cyclical AMP (cAMP) I think in the states there is a product called T5 that contains these ingredients...they will help to regulate your thyroid function...I've personally seen my temp raise back up .6 deg in a matter of a week. Realistically I don't see any problem losing 1% BF a week.

bor
    Thanks a lot bro!I see you know your stuff!

Glad I could help!

Thread Information