herculesxxx is offline New Member

Thumbs up my first cycle???

hi guys, just wanted your opinion and advice. i am 30 years old, i have been training for on and off for 10 years. i am 187cm and 115 kg with 10% of bodyfat. i have never used any steroids in my life, but now i am about to start my first cycle. i've got a box full of stuff, a friend of mine gave it to me as a present. so here is the list of items : 40 bottles of jintropin hgh, 60 amp of sustanon , 60 amp of nandrolone decanoate, 4 amp of insulin , 500 tbs of naposim, 40 tbs of cytomel and a bunch of syringes, needles... my friend says that for 3 month cycle is more than enough... i am confused... don't you think it's too much for the first time? thank you for your help.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    holy crap you have 400ius of hgh and a lifes supply of slin. that gh had to cost you a ton. why would you buy 3 bottles of slin and 400ius of hgh if you never used a cycle before? 3 months is 12 weeks and thats about what you want if your running that deca . personally i would do a 12 week cycle of 500mgs of sust if i were you.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by herculesxxx View Post
    don't you think it's too much for the first time? thank you for your help.
    ummmm yeah.

happy birthday...or christmas...kwanzaa?

how many mg/ml is the sust? How many mg are each of the naps? Those are the only two things you will need for your first cycle. You could add some nadrolone deconate too but not nessicary.

doesn't look like he gave you any pct or anti-e's. You are gonna need those.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Does ur friend need another friend?

thats a very generous friend you have there. he must be loaded.

start with the hgh and run it for 6 months. but about 3 months into the hgh start the sutanon and dbol .

wks 1-24 HGH 4 ius monday through friday while taking saturdays and sundays off. possibly bumping it to 6 iu if sides arent harsh

wks 12-24 inject .5ml of sustanon every other day
    weeks 12-16 take 40mgs of D-bol every day. split the doses through out the day.

This is what i would do for my first cycle if i had been given the compounds you have.

anyone please feel free to correct me if this seems like a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    holy crap you have 400ius of hgh and a lifes supply of slin. that gh had to cost you a ton. why would you buy 3 bottles of slin and 400ius of hgh if you never used a cycle before? 3 months is 12 weeks and thats about what you want if your running that deca. personally i would do a 12 week cycle of 500mgs of sust if i were you.
    i did not buy it, i got it for free. but thanks for your advice.

im assuming your sustanon is 250mg/ml correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    how many mg/ml is the sust? How many mg are each of the naps? Those are the only two things you will need for your first cycle. You could add some nadrolone deconate too but not nessicary.
    sust 1ml 250mg and naposim 5mg

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    im assuming your sustanon is 250mg/ml correct?
    correct

ok so yes inject half of a ML of the sustanon every other day for 12 weeks.

take 2 naposims when you wake up, 2 more after breakfast, 2 more after lunch and 2 more after dinner.

Stay away from the insulin and cytomel for a WHILE down the road until you have become very knowledgeable on those compounds. The insulin can kill you hours after your first inject. and cytomel is not needed unless your prepping for a contest.

as for the nandrolone , stash it away for your next cycle which could consist of sust,deca ,dbol .

only run the naposims for the first 4 weeks of taking your sust to spare your liver.

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    if you need anyone to help you with all that give me a shout and i'll come over and help get rid of it for you lol

but yeah i would stick with the sus and naps for 12 wks to begin with and see how that goes but get a good PCT together first.

after you've had 16wks off at end of pct start hgh and rest of sus and away for go wouldnt use the slin but thats me think the sides are to risky if not used correctly its a fine line on life and death IMO dnt get me wrong loads of mates dne it and gd results but far to risky for me.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    you think he even needs to use the HGH yet, you think he'd be better off just seeing what some of the sust. and dbol do?

maybe a 10 weeker

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-10 sust 500mg

what about PCT????

Lach is correct. i should have mentioned, Go read the stickies in the PCT(post cycle therapy ) forum thoroughly before you inject anything or take any hormones. Buy all of your required ancillaries and have them in your posession before starting anything.

For the cycle i proposed to you, a simple nolvadex /clomid PCT should suffice. if you wanna be extra sure you could run 500iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG ) the last 6 weeks all the way up to your pct.

Good luck man, and remember, Get all your pct supplies FIRST!

He would probably be better off without the HGH. i stand corrected. save the HGH man.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    Lach is correct. i should have mentioned, Go read the stickies in the PCT(post cycle therapy ) forum thoroughly before you inject anything or take any hormones. Buy all of your required ancillaries and have them in your posession before starting anything.

For the cycle i proposed to you, a simple nolvadex /clomid PCT should suffice. if you wanna be extra sure you could run 500iu's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG ) the last 6 weeks all the way up to your pct.

Good luck man, and remember, Get all your pct supplies FIRST!
    hey guys thanks for your help! i think now i know why i got all this stuff for free... i just checked the expire dates... sust and deca already expired in last january, hgh and naposim expires next month. don't know what to do now. sorry for my english.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by herculesxxx View Post
    hey guys thanks for your help! i think now i know why i got all this stuff for free... i just checked the expire dates... sust and deca already expired in last january, hgh and naposim expires next month. don't know what to do now. sorry for my english.
    I don't think that really matters, as long as your gear isn't baking in the sun it should be okay, but if you really don't want it, I'll give ya my address!! Yeah you better go ahead and send it to me to dispose of it for ya, lol

Thread Information