Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pumped99 is offline Associate Member

Whats the most you have gained in a year naturally?

So far I am at 55lbs NATURALLY gained with 3 months still to go. Anyway, can anyone beat me? My results may not even be that impressive, but I am just seeing. I thought that was quite a lot of weight in a year. Oh, and my bodyfat didn't change.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    between 17-18 i gained about 35 pounds and didnt grow at all. just finally figured out my diet

Jackman is offline Banned
    55 pounds in a year is impressive. how much did you weigh before though?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I put on about 50 pounds year before last and I only trained... 7 months out of the year..

155 before. Then started really concentrating on diet, sleep, lifting and put on 55lbs in 9 months with no change in body fat. Am I a mesomorph?

big_mike is offline Member
    I was about 173-175 before i did my DNP cycle. I started hitting my legs harder than ever...and started doing some RUGGED ASS dead lifts. I gained about 12-13 lbs in less than a month and a half (naturally of course). I was about 14 % body fat. I got on the DNP and currently sit at 175 9% body fat. Im only about 5"6 tho......
    GOD I LOVE DNP

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I put on 90 pounds over about a year and a half... I put on some fat though... but a lot more muscle than fat... I didn't eat perfect but my training was on par... nice accomplishment though... if I coulda done it without fat I would have been happier..

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea i hate diets! only time i really diet is when on a cycle. Probobly cause i know im paying more for it haha. i know its not smart but i love good food way to much

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You just put up a post now saying you can't grow...........one of these 2 posts are BS!!.......which one is it?No,let me guess.

I see you deleted the other thread aweful fast!!!!!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    LOL i couldnt find it after i read it the first time.....

Yeah I haven't gained more than 5lbs last month and a half. But still that goes into the 55lbs I gained. I got pics to prove it btw. Yes, that other post was something I put up to test my options. Thanks for being so quick to doubt and condemn me...bros.

In the other post you stated you gained 65lbs in the last 3 yrs....this post,it's 55lbs in 9 mos...........you can see why some ppl are skeptical I'm sure.

70lbs in 3 years actually. 55lbs in last 9 months, after I started lifting with my trainer buddy (no I don't have a personal trainer, I lift with him and he just happens to be a trainer) and he showed me the ropes and got me in check. The gains started coming after that but slowed down last month and a half. No one has to believe me its just a simple post. The other one was for some information I was curious about.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    i gained 25 lbs naturally in a year, with some fat. Bout ten is lean muscle though... my strength went up about 50 lbs in all lifts though, this was junior year in high school.
    Last edited by Jaker B' Huge; 03-24-2004 at 12:54 AM.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member

Talking

Well, don't get me wrong I was hitting the gym with almost no results. But as a matter of fact I gained 45lbs in just 3 months using juice.

Mikey81 is offline Junior Member
    He he a lot!!! You bet! Never ever will go that way again. I used 750-1000mg Omnadren w Dbol 30mg all over 10 weeks, Dbol for 4.

I tripled my total body weight the very first year I was born!!!
    Huh! Top That!
    TSW

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I tripled my total body weight the very first year I was born!!!
    Huh! Top That!

LMAO!

"They say circumcision is painless in infants; hell, I couldn't walk for a year after I had mine." some comedian

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Bulking naturally I’ve gained 40+ lbs over the period of one year, Now if you wanna talk about how much muscle I got from that, hmmmmm, no comment.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I put on about 30 pounds in about 6 months...My wife was pregnant, and all we did was sit in bed and eat ice cream. That was the hardest weight I have ever had to lose. Man was I a fat as$

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    Yeah I haven't gained more than 5lbs last month and a half. But still that goes into the 55lbs I gained. I got pics to prove it btw. Yes, that other post was something I put up to test my options. Thanks for being so quick to doubt and condemn me...bros.
    lets see the pics

Ill root through old pictures to get one of me before lifting, then ill take one after. Give me a few days though, but I will get it out.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    55lbs in 9 months??,,thats amazing,,esp NATURALLY!!,,have a buddy who gained 60lbs in a year,but juiced up pretty good,not to mention the genetics were there,,,true or not,...there's only one conclusion,,you must have HELLA STRETCH MARKS!!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    So far I am at 55lbs NATURALLY gained with 3 months still to go. Anyway, can anyone beat me? My results may not even be that impressive, but I am just seeing. I thought that was quite a lot of weight in a year. Oh, and my bodyfat didn't change.
    I can believe 20 lbs of muscle in a year, but 55 lbs?? I donno, very hard to exceed 20 lbs of muscle for most people... maybe body fat percentage didnt change too much because 20 lbs of muscle along with 4-5 lbs of fat would maintain the same BF percentage but I donno in the back of my mind I suspect your BF did increase to get that kind of weight in 1 year. Either that or it wasnt gained all so naturally. ****, to tell truth, 55 lbs in a year with no increase of BF would be hard to do even with hard running steroid cycles during that year.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    sure.

:spudnik4:

this is ridiculous. you have to root around to find the pics. ok.

55lbs. naturally in 9 months. no change in bf.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    55lbs is tremendous....how many cows did you eat? Lets see...me , well back home in Michigan in a usual fall between oct and dec I would usually add on 8 to 12lbs from cold , increased calories and a more meaty diet of lean venison ( I'm a bowhunter).
    Never would have guessed someone for 55 and no bf% increase. Take all year or just part? Awesome gain man.

My body fat did increase, but the % did not because it kept on par with my gains, so I gained fat, but its still the same % of my body.

I like you all calling me a liar and my claims are ridiculous, it makes me feel good about my gains.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Natural???? wtf is that??? lol 30lbs when I was 12 turning 13 in 6 months rehabing a busted elbow....boy was it hard though....watching all those other older dudes getting all jacked up around me at the gym....I knew something was going on behind the scenes....lol

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Supposedly 18 lbs. of lean muscle mass is the maximum amount you can gain naturally in 1 year.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    Supposedly 18 lbs. of lean muscle mass is the maximum amount you can gain naturally in 1 year.
    Is that true? I heard 8. Either way, if 55 lbs. was accomplished, good 4 u!

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    1 yr 3 mos. 41 lbs. 33 years old. increase of 1 % bodyfat (I did the bulking/cutting/bulking/cutting, ad nauseum thing). 134 lbs - 175 lbs.

Currently finishing 4 weeks 1-AD + 2 weeks M1T, weight up 15 additional pounds, of which I think I will keep 7-8 after PCT. (Just a guess).

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    sorry bros, I speak my mind to much to just sit back and read this BS. There is no way anybody gains 55lbs of muscle in 9 months naturally. I will call BS on this all day. I can gain 55 lbs in 9 months, but i will also be a fat ass. The problem is you can't hustle a hustler and thats exactly what pumped is trying to do here. If this guy has gained 55lbs naturally in the stated amount of time, then he is in dier need of jenny craig. One other thing it is possible if he were eating steel ball bearings. LOL

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    that's why we're waiting for these pictures,lol, I've gained more than that before, horrible idea, and in no way did I not increase my bodyfat, that **** went right up

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    not calling you a liar. your the one who said you gained 55lbs. of muscle. now it's muscle and fat because you did gain fat but the % is the same.

to gain 1 lbs. lean body mass there is a minimum gain of 1 lbs. fat when training naturally. and if you can do a 1:1 ratio, you know your stuff big time.

post the pics. you said you have the proof, prove it. nobody called you a liar. i just don't believe internet fibs, and this is one of the funniest because i know the science behind muscle growth and what your saying, even with hardcore aas use (including hgh and insulin ), is hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by t-rex
    sorry bros, I speak my mind to much to just sit back and read this BS. There is no way anybody gains 55lbs of muscle in 9 months naturally. I will call BS on this all day. I can gain 55 lbs in 9 months, but i will also be a fat ass. The problem is you can't hustle a hustler and thats exactly what pumped is trying to do here. If this guy has gained 55lbs naturally in the stated amount of time, then he is in dier need of jenny craig. One other thing it is possible if he were eating steel ball bearings. LOL
    Sing your song brotha...I love it!!!!

even if he does post the pics, he still would be lying. If he post pics of him having gained 55llbs, then there is no way that it was natural. Unless that is if he is a slob

he should change his name to Pumped55!!! hehehehe
    Last edited by t-rex; 03-26-2004 at 06:12 PM.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I gained about 50lbs between sophomore and junior year in high school naturally, going from 145 to 195. So far, I've only gained about 30lbs with AS, putting me at about 220-225. Hopefully by the end of this next cycle I'll be 265lbs!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information