Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member

Talking - - - - > First Cycle - Sust/Dbol - Please Critque

Hey guys.... i haven't really posted on these boards but Ive definately been lurking around on here and bb.com absorbing all the info i can like a sponge

Well lets start off with a little bit of background. I am 20 turning 21, in the next month, been bbing for 3 years. Its been sorta hard this last year to eat/gain with the **** the call food ( away at college ) , but im going home for the summer so thats when im doing my cycle.. I am 5"11 and hovering at a lean 176lb pounds... ill get some pictures up soon

anways im going for the maximum amount of Mass/hopefully a bit on the leaner side... but im not to picky.....

12 weeks

Dbol 1-4 weeks ED- 25mg-30mg

Weeks 1- 12 PV labs 2nd Generation - 400 mg/Sustanon thats 2 shots, mon and thurs at 200mg each

Week1 50mg ed
    weeks 2 100mg eod
    week 3 50mg ed
    week 4 100mg eod (optional)

and also some nolva just in case

ok guys I would appreciate any critisizism.... any ideas.... thanks a lot guys

I know a lot of ppl were saying I shuold just go with enath instead... but its my first cycle and mg/per mg i know the test amounts are different... but since its my first cycle it wont really matter.... anways im blabbing on... tell me what you cats think ... later
    Last edited by CanadianSteel; 03-29-2004 at 01:01 AM.

Thread Information