Jackt23 is offline Member

Im Thirsty...winny?

i see one person say there are no dumb questions...then another say except if u ask if u can drink winny...good laugh..dont get it because i wasnt around for the start, which is my question...how did the idea of drinking winny ever start?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably b/c someone was too scared to inject it. Lol, so they though hmmmmmm, wonder if i could drink it. But the drinking winny question isnt half as bad as the 'can i crush up my Dbol and inject it' question. LMFAO.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Probably b/c someone was too scared to inject it. Lol, so they though hmmmmmm, wonder if i could drink it. But the drinking winny question isnt half as bad as the 'can i crush up my Dbol and inject it' question. LMFAO.
    haha yea, we told the guy to insert them into his ass. pure comedy! i hope he has the 5mg variants so he can shove a handfull of them into his cornhole.

hahaha im readin these in my library at college, i read that to myself and laughed loud as hell everyone lookin at me like wtf....you guys are too much

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    i see one person say there are no dumb questions...then another say except if u ask if u can drink winny...good laugh..dont get it because i wasnt around for the start, which is my question...how did the idea of drinking winny ever start?
    you really can drink winstrol , its just funny because it gets asked so often that it's become somewhat of a joke on the board.

personally, i'll avoid shooting any water-based AS as much as i can, but thats jsut me.

haha so it is possible? yea i was under the impression somone asked it seriously, it wasnt possible, and the joke just kinda stuck

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    no its possible

getbig21 is offline New Member
    I'm in the same shoes as Jack. I've already injected the winny 4 times in the gluteus and the pain the next morning is intense. Is the pain going to keep happening throughout the cycle? I'm taking STAN QV from Mex 20cc. Is this okay to drink also? Sorry i'm a newbie as you guys call it. Also do you get less of the effects by drinking it? And what would you chase it with? Appreciate your help guys.

getbig21 is offline New Member
    i meant to say 20 shots 1 cc..please 411 ASAP

im not in any shoes....i was justucurious man..im not doing winny...maybe someone else can help ya out tho bro

tbrocato is offline Member
    blah....just put a cotton ball under your tongue and shoot in there... and you can walk around all day drinking winny whenever you want.

YUMMY! :P

Jackman is offline Banned
    Its because nubies cant use the samn search button for somthing that has been answered more times than i have taken a piss.

Thread Information