Blackac is offline Associate Member

My cycle is over now what?

Well i was on a TEST/DECA /ANADROL cycle.
    Everything went great my strength gained rapidly and i gained almost 17lbs. It was a 10 week cycle, 5 days ago i was weighing 168lbs, now im down to 164lbs. I heard these next 2 weeks before i go into PCT are difficult.What should i expect? Will i loose some of my gains, in these 2 weeks? Because i feel like i have a little, and i just finished my cycle the other day. And if i do proper PCT and eat as much as i did, and train as good, will i keep most of these gains...Im a firm believer in people that juice correctly, will take 2 steps forward and only one step backwards............

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Well i was on a TEST/DECA /ANADROL cycle.
    Everything went great my strength gained rapidly and i gained almost 17lbs. It was a 10 week cycle, 5 days ago i was weighing 168lbs, now im down to 164lbs. I heard these next 2 weeks before i go into PCT are difficult.What should i expect? Will i loose some of my gains, in these 2 weeks? Because i feel like i have a little, and i just finished my cycle the other day. And if i do proper PCT and eat as much as i did, and train as good, will i keep most of these gains...Im a firm believer in people that juice correctly, will take 2 steps forward and only one step backwards............

Could you talk more about the dosages you used in your cycle ?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    You'll lose mostly water in the time before you begin PCT. Just make sure that you continue to eat big, and you may even want to start using some creatine to help you retain your gains.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    I just dont want to get into a catabolic stage............Which is the worse......So i should continue eatin like a horse which i am. 3000 calories a day, 250 grams of proties, 200grams of carbs in the morning...C'mon i cant eat anymore then that.....

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    I just dont want to get into a catabolic stage............Which is the worse......So i should continue eatin like a horse which i am. 3000 calories a day, 250 grams of proties, 200grams of carbs in the morning...C'mon i cant eat anymore then that.....

my sister eats more than that

try gettin around 450g protein

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch
    my sister eats more than that

try gettin around 450g protein

Most people would only recommend a protein intake of 1g per lb of body weight per day off cycle and only 1.5 to 2g per lb of body weight per day during a cycle. 450g is a lot of protein for a 164lb man to consume each and every day!

Here's a recent discussion (one of many) on the subject: -

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...protein+intake

Thread Information